ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anyone have experience purchasing from stubhub?

Mar 12, 2016
Just purchased my elite 8 tickets on stub hub and was “instant delivered” a pdf via the site. I got off the phone with customer service and they said that I can use the stubhub app to display my “valid ticket” (vs the one that is sent as something you can keep in your wallet). Has anyone had experience with this before? Did you have any troubles getting in?

thanks in advance

Just purchased my elite 8 tickets on stub hub and was “instant delivered” a pdf via the site. I got off the phone with customer service and they said that I can use the stubhub app to display my “valid ticket” (vs the one that is sent as something you can keep in your wallet). Has anyone had experience with this before? Did you have any troubles getting in?

thanks in advance
I've done it, but it was 3 or 4 years ago. I simply let them scan my phone on entrance. No problem at all.

Thanks everyone, i was confused cause the ncaa website said they dont accept pdfs or printouts.

That's the way the industry is going, including at Ross-Ade and I assume Mackey too, but I haven't been there since pre-pandemic. It's an app world now and we all live in it, even your grandparents.

Reactions: clankhan
I purchased my tickets for the B1G tournament championship game and for Milwaukee from Ticketmaster. Their fees seem to be lower than StubHub, Vivid and SeatGeek. I also purchased tickets for the Indianapolis sessions before they got sent to Milwaukee. I was able to relist and sell on Ticketmaster and make a few bucks.

Reactions: clankhan

thanks in advance
Typically tickets you buy off Stub-hub come from ticket master. You will get a separate email telling you someone sent you the tickets. You have to accept the tickets and then that takes you to a new screen showing you the tickets. I always then just hit the add to wallet button. that way you don't have to deal with internet or anything like that when entering the stadium as they are right on your phone. They don't scan tickets anymore by hand. Which is why they say print offs don't work. You lay your phone down on a scanner and it scans it and then blinks green, you just swipe to the next ticket in your wallet and lay your phone down again. There is a person watching the scanner to see if it turns green and how many tickets you are scanning.

Hope this helps.

Typically tickets you buy off Stub-hub come from ticket master. You will get a separate email telling you someone sent you the tickets. You have to accept the tickets and then that takes you to a new screen showing you the tickets. I always then just hit the add to wallet button. that way you don't have to deal with internet or anything like that when entering the stadium as they are right on your phone. They don't scan tickets anymore by hand. Which is why they say print offs don't work. You lay your phone down on a scanner and it scans it and then blinks green, you just swipe to the next ticket in your wallet and lay your phone down again. There is a person watching the scanner to see if it turns green and how many tickets you are scanning.

Hope this helps.
Thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT