ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Game

pubill

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 2, 2021
We are 1-1/2 pt underdogs as was expected. Will need to play better than the Rutgers game to win. Advantage at center position where Buck's go with good, but small 6'8" center-Key. Edey needs to stay out of foul trouble and be fed constantly. Hopefullly the guards bounce back with a good performance tonite in tough environment.

We are 1-1/2 pt underdogs as was expected. Will need to play better than the Rutgers game to win. Advantage at center position where Buck's go with good, but small 6'8" center-Key. Edey needs to stay out of foul trouble and be fed constantly. Hopefullly the guards bounce back with a good performance tonite in tough environment.
When outside shots aren’t falling we need to get to the rim and get easy 2s. Get people in foul trouble and hit free throws.

Purdue hasn’t covered 8 straight games, lines were to high for this team really, if I had to bet this one I’d go OSU, since I’m rooting for Purdue I’ll lay off it.

Purdue hasn’t covered 8 straight games, lines were to high for this team really, if I had to bet this one I’d go OSU, since I’m rooting for Purdue I’ll lay off it.
I should have mortgaged the house on LSU in the bowl game but I can't cheer against PU to get dismantled like they did (even though I was 99.9% sure that's what was going to happen).

It'll be interesting to see how Smith reacts. I think Rutgers got in his head and frustrated him. He was chirpin a little bit and didn't seem to like the D being played on him. I'm sure that'll be the recipe against him going forward.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
The good thing is, we probably won't defense like Rutgers until we're back in NJ. Hopefully our shooters get better/cleaner looks and we finally get hot from 3.

I have thought about it all day and came to the conclusion that we win by 5-10 pts. I see Edey getting 20+ pt and 12+ rebounds. I think both Loyer and Smith have big games, and expect Newman to be solid again with 10+ pts.

I have thought about it all day and came to the conclusion that we win by 5-10 pts. I see Edey getting 20+ pt and 12+ rebounds. I think both Loyer and Smith have big games, and expect Newman to be solid again with 10+ pts.
Hopefully Gillis, Furst and TKR give us good minutes as well.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
The good thing is, we probably won't defense like Rutgers until we're back in NJ. Hopefully our shooters get better/cleaner looks and we finally get hot from 3.
Which, thankfully won't be until 2024 (or Dec 2023). B1G tournament is another possibility.

ADVERTISEMENT