ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Game will Sell Out Over Summer & Single Game Football Tickets on Sale Now

I hope osu fans don't try to buy all the tickets. This game has potential to be big.

As some OSU fans told me. The game is not that far for them to drive and one of the games they can actually get tickets for a decent price.

Reactions: Frankie611
I hope osu fans don't try to buy all the tickets. This game has potential to be big.
Our season tickets sales have been better, so there won't be as many single game tickets available, but there will be plenty of their fans. There always is.

As some OSU fans told me. The game is not that far for them to drive and one of the games they can actually get tickets for a decent price.
I love when we have our fans sell tickets in the prime sections, that should only be Purdue fans, and you have to sit next to the OSU and Michigan fans that always seem to be completely obnoxious the entire game.

I love when we have our fans sell tickets in the prime sections, that should only be Purdue fans, and you have to sit next to the OSU and Michigan fans that always seem to be completely obnoxious the entire game.

I went to the Purdue/Michigan game last year. There was one half way decent Michigan fan nearby (he was older and with his 8-11 y.o. Son). Then there were a handful of drunk and obnoxious Michigan fans. That was fun...

The best is when you have season bball tickets next to "I sell all but 4 games on StubHub " douche. Although when we win all but 1-2 games in the season it is not too bad.

The best is when you have season bball tickets next to "I sell all but 4 games on StubHub " douche. Although when we win all but 1-2 games in the season it is not too bad.

Why does it matter if someone sells their tickets?

Why does it matter if someone sells their tickets?
Selling a few tickets is not a big deal, but why wouldn't you try to find a Purdue fan to sell them to? Why buy a 19 game season and not go to at least half the games? I pay good money for my season tickets. I dont like for me or my kids/guests to have to sit next to a roulette wheel of drunk opposing fans making an ass of themselves all year long. No "free market" lecture needed. Just because being an asshole is legal, doesn't mean you should do it. Have some respect for the players.

Selling a few tickets is not a big deal, but why wouldn't you try to find a Purdue fan to sell them to? Why buy a 19 game season and not go to at least half the games? I pay good money for my season tickets. I dont like for me or my kids/guests to have to sit next to a roulette wheel of drunk opposing fans making an ass of themselves all year long. No "free market" lecture needed. Just because being an asshole is legal, doesn't mean you should do it. Have some respect for the players.

I bought season football tickets knowing when I bought them I won't make it to probably 4 games. So that makes me an asshole?

I live three and a half hours away and have had season tickets for 18 years. Night games cost me an additional $100-200 a game due to motel costs and additional meals. Many motels enforce a two night minimum stay for home football games in addition to charging higher rates. I dont even like the 3:30 starts since that means I get back home about 11PM. If I can sell those tickets, I often will -- Stub Hub or a Purdue fan whomever comes first.

Reactions: Hausta01
I live three and a half hours away and have had season tickets for 18 years. Night games cost me an additional $100-200 a game due to motel costs and additional meals. Many motels enforce a two night minimum stay for home football games in addition to charging higher rates. I dont even like the 3:30 starts since that means I get back home about 11PM. If I can sell those tickets, I often will -- Stub Hub or a Purdue fan whomever comes first.
Every top 20 team in the country has regular night games. We are just starting. You should get used to it.

Every top 20 team in the country has regular night games. We are just starting. You should get used to it.
I was offering one reason for seats being put up for sale to opposing fans. Some people cant afford the extra price for a night game. How many of our fans that dont live within two hours are willing to take a day off from work to go to a Thursday night game and spend the night in Lafayette. If I go and don't stay, I dont get home till about 4 in the morning--too late for this 70 year old Boilermaker

Good call! I just purchased 3 tickets to the same but as a 2 pk - ohio st & mizzou. Any thoughts if the Ohio St will be night game? I've got some older relatives that will only come if its day.

Osu game will probably be 3:30 or 4pm. If both teams are having unbelievable seasons then maybe prime time night game which we won't complain.

Good call! I just purchased 3 tickets to the same but as a 2 pk - ohio st & mizzou. Any thoughts if the Ohio St will be night game? I've got some older relatives that will only come if its day.

Agreed this game will likely be 4pm on FOX

ADVERTISEMENT