ADVERTISEMENT

Oregonians waking up to the Democrat reality

Are you aware of why the Progressive D candidate is doing so poorly? Maybe it has to do with the insane policies she’s promoting?
Just like I said, do you understand how 2 Democratic candidates splitting the vote gives the Republican a chance? Doesn't seem like that tough of a concept to understand, but you're giving it a shot. Quite a stretch to think that Oregon is going against Democratic policies when the two candidates splitting the vote are far ahead of the Republican.

Just like I said, do you understand how 2 Democratic candidates splitting the vote gives the Republican a chance? Doesn't seem like that tough of a concept to understand, but you're giving it a shot. Quite a stretch to think that Oregon is going against Democratic policies when the two candidates splitting the vote are far ahead of the Republican.
Of course I do. Actually, there are polls showing the R is leading right now because of stances on crime and homelessness. Even the liberals in OR are sick of the insane Progressive policies.

Seems like you are unaware that there are 2 Democratic candidates splitting the vote which is giving the Republican even a chance.
So what you are saying is that there are two candidates (republican and moderate democrat) that are opposing the progressive candidate, thus making it easier for progressive candidate to have a chance.

Last edited:
The spoiler D (Johnson) stated she is running because she is embarrassed by what the Oregon D party has become. She is very pro police, pro gun, and wants to get schools back to teaching kids. She is a “frontier” democrat which is far closer to the R. If you knew anything about her position you would realize that if she dropped her votes would be 3-1 for Drazen over Kotec.

As a note in the debate Johnson called Kotec the original defund the police candidate after Kotec tried to say she was pro LEO.

#Facts

Progressive policies suck and I’m one that leans a tad left, the soft on crime anti police rhetoric has really affected the way I vote these days. The party better become more Center or a lot of us will bolt.
Very true. We know 2 families who have/had businesses in Portland that recently moved to Kauai. They said Portland crime and homelessness is bad. Fortunately for them they have enough business acumen to start new businesses here.. You know it’s bad when people are moving and Dems are considering voting Republican along with current Dems wanting to change policies
Portland mayor proposes ban on unsanctioned homeless encampments, calls crisis a 'humanitarian catastrophe'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Very true. We know 2 families who have/had businesses in Portland that recently moved to Kauai. They said Portland crime and homelessness is bad. Fortunately for them they have enough business acumen to start new businesses here.. You know it’s bad when people are moving and Dems are considering voting Republican along with current Dems wanting to change policies
Portland mayor proposes ban on unsanctioned homeless encampments, calls crisis a 'humanitarian catastrophe'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Portland is garbage. Needles everywhere. Beggars on every corner. Windows broken out. Forest fire air quality. It's like being on the verge of hell.

Portland is garbage. Needles everywhere. Beggars on every corner. Windows broken out. Forest fire air quality. It's like being on the verge of hell.
Which is really sad because when I was there decades ago, it was kind of a cool, walkable town.

Was out there for a one-day audit and boss made me stay the entire week because the air fare cost, it was cheaper to just pay for me to be on vacation for a week.

Which is really sad because when I was there decades ago, it was kind of a cool, walkable town.

Was out there for a one-day audit and boss made me stay the entire week because the air fare cost, it was cheaper to just pay for me to be on vacation for a week.
It really is pretty out there. Like you, I spent a few extra days there on a work trip 15 or so years ago. Downtown really nice, clean. But I do remember an unusually high number of teens panhandling downtown then. Yet it was nothing like the full scale cesspool it's been transitioned to that I noticed on a more recent visit.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
It's amazing how dems and libbys will continue to vote for people enact the exact laws and policies that cause the problems. Chicago is famous for this.

It really is pretty out there. Like you, I spent a few extra days there on a work trip 15 or so years ago. Downtown really nice, clean. But I do remember an unusually high number of teens panhandling downtown then. Yet it was nothing like the full scale cesspool it's been transitioned to that I noticed on a more recent visit.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGunner
Found the guy who has definitely never been to Portland.
How’s that area around the Federal courthouse? Or take a stroll through China town.

Do a search on Portland homeless and you will not get a picture of a guy there or here you will get wide views of hundreds of people and trash. If you are a Progressive Portlander I get it. Have to save face. But I have visited several for work and personal FROM living 20 years plus in Chicago (so I ain’t no country bumpkin). The city is third world. It’s filth. It’s dangerous. And the people who care are leaving.

Part of conservative identification these days is them letting everyone know how scared they are to actually go to cities.
You bone up on Betty Johnson yet? Another campaign platform is ending all Covid mandates for businesses schools and govt. workers. Not quite the policy platform of today’s progressives who are still showing people the door for not being boosted.

Next time do your own research instead of regurgitating Chris Hayes and Joyless Reid.

How’s that area around the Federal courthouse? Or take a stroll through China town.

Do a search on Portland homeless and you will not get a picture of a guy there or here you will get wide views of hundreds of people and trash. If you are a Progressive Portlander I get it. Have to save face. But I have visited several for work and personal FROM living 20 years plus in Chicago (so I ain’t no country bumpkin). The city is third world. It’s filth. It’s dangerous. And the people who care are leaving.
Portland Mayor is “getting tough” on homelessness encampments just in time for the elections.

Portland Mayor is “getting tough” on homelessness encampments just in time for the elections.

This from the local news. Cities that lose population slowly die. Tax base decreases. Taxes go up on current residents. More leave. Rinse and repeat. Some very key points for those who think it's still 2012 for the Rose City.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/lo...rnal/283-69bbf29b-95e0-45ec-a919-be1d215e9cac

ADVERTISEMENT