ADVERTISEMENT

Opponents losses in game before playing Purdue

NVboiler

Sophomore
Jul 6, 2018
Bored and with little else to do, I've made an observation. Every team we've played this year has had a loss immediately preceding the Purdue game, including this week's Wisconsin game and the following week's Illinois game.. This is likely to continue most of the rest of the season. If it does, Ohio State will beat Oregon, Wisconsin will beat Northwestern, Penn State will beat Ohio State, Washington will beat Penn State, Illinois will beat Michigan State, and Ohio State will beat Indiana. The Washington Penn State is the least likely to happen. Kind of interesting that we could play every team this season that had an immediate loss in their preceding game. Has this been an added incentive for them to win? I'm sure that it has.

Bored and with little else to do, I've made an observation. Every team we've played this year has had a loss immediately preceding the Purdue game, including this week's Wisconsin game and the following week's Illinois game.. This is likely to continue most of the rest of the season. If it does, Ohio State will beat Oregon, Wisconsin will beat Northwestern, Penn State will beat Ohio State, Washington will beat Penn State, Illinois will beat Michigan State, and Ohio State will beat Indiana. The Washington Penn State is the least likely to happen. Kind of interesting that we could play every team this season that had an immediate loss in their preceding game. Has this been an added incentive for them to win? I'm sure that it has.

We have lost the last three, so Wisconsin better watch out! We are incentivized.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT