ADVERTISEMENT

One Silver Lining

RossMackey

True Freshman
Aug 29, 2017
Ross-Ade Stadium.

Both Tiller Tunnel and the south end zone looked spectacular on TV… the new turf looked flawless, and the fan support was as always- awesome— I can’t wait to see this century- old icon in person.

Here’s hoping we soon have a team to match what is now a legendary football atmosphere at Purdue….

first game at Purdue. Which, ironically enough, was Louisville.
And ironically Brohm pulled it out today with 2 last minute TDs against a team who had a big lead with 5 minutes left. I’m not a Brohm fan. But he pulled out out today in similar fashion as Fresno. St did.

Ross-Ade Stadium.

Both Tiller Tunnel and the south end zone looked spectacular on TV… the new turf looked flawless, and the fan support was as always- awesome— I can’t wait to see this century- old icon in person.

Here’s hoping we soon have a team to match what is now a legendary football atmosphere at Purdue….
What the ?

What the what, squire?

You didn’t think Ross-Ade - with the renovations—looked great on TV today?

Thought the stadium looked great today. Also, glad they fixed the cell phone signal problem, I could actually use my phone this year. Big time negative was the scoreboard, no stats, bad replays, first game jitters hopefully.

And ironically Brohm pulled it out today with 2 last minute TDs against a team who had a big lead with 5 minutes left. I’m not a Brohm fan. But he pulled out out today in similar fashion as Fresno. St did.
Louisville was down 5 entering the 4th and took the lead for good with 8 minutes left

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT