ADVERTISEMENT

One Elite 8 in 18 years

I don't have a problem with that, I have a problem losing to FDU rated 267 on Pomeroy AFTER they beat Purdue!
I get it. I guess my temper has simmered a bit since the lost.

Steak seems to be here to get us riled up and people believe he's an IU. If true??he has zero room to talk. As IU can cheer for their second round game, but still didn't accomplish squat this year even with the entire team back.

I get it. I guess my temper has simmered a bit since the lost.

Steak seems to be here to get us riled up and people believe he's an IU. If true??he has zero room to talk. As IU can cheer for their second round game, but still didn't accomplish squat this year even with the entire team back.
I'm no IU fan, just sick of Painter. I think Brohm's few years were more enjoyable than Keady and Painter's tenures combined. I remember Brian Cardinal bringing Purdue back against Wisky in the Elite 8 and then Keady subbing him out. Painter is just as bad.

I'm no IU fan, just sick of Painter. I think Brohm's few years were more enjoyable than Keady and Painter's tenures combined. I remember Brian Cardinal bringing Purdue back against Wisky in the Elite 8 and then Keady subbing him out. Painter is just as bad.
Good thing your are not an IU fan, because IU has not made it to the final 8 in the last 18 years once.

Reactions: Poprudy
then go root for Alabama

ADVERTISEMENT