ADVERTISEMENT

On Field Interview....”Talked to Team...They know I want to be Here”.....

....Whoo Hoo! Those were his exact words. I’m a believer now.....CJB is a Boilermaker!
Key is in the eyes....never ventured away from the center. Never went up and drifted to the left or right which is where the brain activates its’ imaginative portion when lying. Thanks Ed psych classes while at Purdue!

Either Brohm is staying...or I never want to sit at his poker table because he’d take all my money

“They know I want to be here” is not the same as “I’m going to be here next year”.
Of course not. Did you really expect him to say that? I guess you're not an agent. He's playing this brilliantly - regardless of where he ends up. But his Monday comments were very non-committal; today he sounded much more positive about where he is and what he's doing.

His post game presser also sounded like he was coming back as he went on about improving and building for the future. He wasnt asked aboit the future specifically, so je xould have just not said anything. His answers today, tell me hes coming back.

I hope he is coming back, I think he is a great coach. I think we are all reading a lot into some very guarded language. No matter what I’ll still be rooting for Purdue next year.

“They know I want to be here” is not the same as “I’m going to be here next year”.
Of course not. Did you really expect him to say that? I guess you're not an agent. He's playing this brilliantly - regardless of where he ends up. But his Monday comments were very non-committal; today he sounded much more positive about where he is and what he's doing.
And you are an agent?? You got all excited about a noncommittal statement and are trying to falsely attribute that as proof that he’s staying.

You are missing my point. Louisville is open now. We played poor today, in my opinion, because our head coach was distracted, and again my opinion, in his heart he knows he is gone.
We went to triple OT against a team that was top 10 to start the season. We totally gave them the game. I agree. Did you pick this for a win at the start of the year?

We went to triple OT against a team that was top 10 to start the season. We totally gave them the game. I agree. Did you pick this for a win at the start of the year?
Top 10 team at the start of the season. Yeah, I weighed a buck eighty in high school.

Now they were a 6-4 team sans a starting QB. We had about 4 chances to win... Fumble out of endzone cost us 3-7, two failures to score 7 inside the 10 cost us 8. So 11-15 points lost out on.

Reactions: PUQBMan.
Means a lot coming from you.
We played poorly? Purdue scored 44 points and had close to 500 yards of offense. Playing poorly was getting gored by Minnesota 41-10.

Today, Purdue went toe-to-toe with a team that's owned Purdue for 12 straight years. What you saw today was the effects of D-Haze not recruiting OL and DL talent. Outside of Neal, we don't have BIG-level DL players right now. Wisconsin ground our defense down to a nub. That, and Wisconsin has a pro RB in Taylor. Purdue got almost no pressure on a green QB when it was needed.

We played poorly? Purdue scored 44 points and had close to 500 yards of offense. Playing poorly was getting gored by Minnesota 41-10.

Today, Purdue went toe-to-toe with a team that's owned Purdue for 12 straight years. What you saw today was the effects of D-Haze not recruiting OL and DL talent. Outside of Neal, we don't have BIG-level DL players right now. Wisconsin ground our defense down to a nub. That, and Wisconsin has a pro RB in Taylor. Purdue got almost no pressure on a green QB when it was needed.
Poorly at times, yes.

Top 10 team at the start of the season. Yeah, I weighed a buck eighty in high school.

Now they were a 6-4 team sans a starting QB. We had about 4 chances to win... Fumble out of endzone cost us 3-7, two failures to score 7 inside the 10 cost us 8. So 11-15 points lost out on.
I’m as disappointed as you. But you didn’t answer my question. Did you pick this game as a win before the season?

You don't think those calls were off his game? Or two weeks ago at Iowa when he got flagged for arguing calls, he just wasn't himself.
Do you know how many plays work when your OL is getting manhandled by the other teams DL?

I’ll give you a hint: the playbook turns into a play brochure.

Now I didn’t like all of the calls either, but he had one hand tied behind his back tonight. The OL and DL were obliterated under Hope and Hazell, and those don’t get fixed in 2 years.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?

This. Difference in not only today's game but the stem of our other losses as well. Brohm and co.pany have help on the way.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Team played well enough to win. They just didn't get it done.
Some questionable calls like the incomplete pass and the PI on the interception probably doomed the team.
But even then, they still had the ball and need to go 40ish yards in :50 to win and didn't.

He coached like he's gone. No fire. No guts today.
BS, Purdue historically hasn't done well against a team like Wisconsin that has huge OL and great running backs.
Couple that with some key offensive letdowns (in execution, not play calling), and it spells defeat.

When you argue with idiots the idiots feel like they’re actually intelligent for a change. Let them say they’re childish talk. After all that’s why they are on our board posting and not their own. They’re not even recognized on their own board. Simple people that they are, just let them go. Our teenager, the other day reminded me of all these fools that post on our board. He said something in which he was totally, factually wrong. I said “why do you say such silly things when you know you are most likely wrong and everyone else does too?“. He said ‘Noooooo, I am right.’ So I told him like I’ve told all these pools “I think we’re done having conversations about this because I’m talking to someone who just doesn’t get it“ rather than go insane just let them be falls and don’t respond

Reactions: Frankie611
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT