ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Paint , ole dog sniffed that one out

Bleedinggoldandblack

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012
The Watchtower
Well I like it when we find these gems, kids who are like Zack and Smith and we are like the only ones offering them a chance and then with the world scratching their 5 star balls the 2 time national player of the year evolves or The General evolves....you go Matt , you keep being you amidst this crazy jacked up money driven time we are in . Zack walked outta here a better man and we were too because of him . Character is something your raised with and is developed because it's in the heart. Love being a Boiler, always have.

If only half the stories reported are true, I believe we dodged a cancer that could have hurt the team. Time will tell if the young man made the right decision!

Reactions: pboiler18
Well I like it when we find these gems, kids who are like Zack and Smith and we are like the only ones offering them a chance and then with the world scratching their 5 star balls the 2 time national player of the year evolves or The General evolves....you go Matt , you keep being you amidst this crazy jacked up money driven time we are in . Zack walked outta here a better man and we were too because of him . Character is something your raised with and is developed because it's in the heart. Love being a Boiler, always have.
Without dogging on the kid, it’s clear that fit is important. Painter and staff are a great fit for guys who want a staff that is committed to helping them get better if they put in the work.

There’s nothing inherently wrong with choosing a program because you’re told you’re going to be featured or a ne that puts NBA preparation ahead of winning college games. If that’s your priority, then Purdue and Painter probably aren’t the right fit.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT