ADVERTISEMENT

Ol jalen Grant ?

Wolegib

All-American
May 23, 2013
There is an article on yahoo that ol jalen grant of bowling green committed yesterday. The link goes to this site and is page not found. Was the announcement a little premature? He is 6’3 295 and a 2 year starter at guard and some center.

Last edited:
Reactions: boiler800
I did some Google digging and all I could find was the broken link from rivals. Hopefully it happens though. He’s got the size and starting experience at the college level. Would seem to be a good pickup at least on paper.

Assuming the media maybe jumped the gun before any announcement, it’s a crazy sports world out there!

I see now the pay site now says we made an offer to an olineman. I assume it’s him. Unlike many, he entered the portal rather late.

There is an article on yahoo that ol jalen grant of bowling green committed yesterday. The link goes to this site and is page not found. Was the announcement a little premature? He is 6’3 295 and a 2 year starter at guard and some center.
Just seeing this. Yes, Grant is transferring in. We took down the story out of respect for him so he can announce himself. I will have to work on figuring out how to take it off the main page.

Reactions: AugustaBoiler90
Just seeing this. Yes, Grant is transferring in. We took down the story out of respect for him so he can announce himself. I will have to work on figuring out how to take it off the main page.
I’m sure it’s very hard not to report what you hear and see especially right now with how crazy the transfer portal is!
Respect to you Dub for doing what you did. Looks like a solid pickup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT