ADVERTISEMENT

OL improvement

One area I was pleased with this afternoon was he OL. They protected very well and held things open long enough for Horvath to get there.
When Craig went out with an injury, his replacement got beat for a sack on maybe the next play. Not sure who that was, but they pulled it back together and were solid the rest of the way

Depth is a big help here. I think we played 9 guys?

3 guys seem set....Long, HErmanns and Craig (when healthy) Other 2 spots are up for grabs and we'll see a lot of rotation. Depth definitely allowed us to run the ball....almost at will late in the 4th.

We did what a lot of teams had done to us in close games over the past 3 years....grind out a 5-6 minute drive, score and then get a stop on D to win. Was good to flip that on somebody. Especially as a dog.

Depth is a big help here. I think we played 9 guys?

3 guys seem set....Long, HErmanns and Craig (when healthy) Other 2 spots are up for grabs and we'll see a lot of rotation. Depth definitely allowed us to run the ball....almost at will late in the 4th.

We did what a lot of teams had done to us in close games over the past 3 years....grind out a 5-6 minute drive, score and then get a stop on D to win. Was good to flip that on somebody. Especially as a dog.
Absolutely. I was so relieved and happy to see how they played. It's such a big key to success for this team if we can run the ball.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
ADVERTISEMENT