ADVERTISEMENT

O’Connell Raiders

Reading that Jimmy G has a foot issue and there's even a chance he doesn't play for the Raiders.

O'connell may be a lot closer to getting snaps this year than originally planned.

Wouldnt that be something...walkon QB to starting NFL QB.
O’Connell better learn how to slide.

Reactions: Bippus33
Reading that Jimmy G has a foot issue and there's even a chance he doesn't play for the Raiders.

O'connell may be a lot closer to getting snaps this year than originally planned.

Just get the ball to Adams anyway he can

Living in Las Vegas, I hope that he quickly develops into another Joe Montana, my favorite QB.

I work with a guy who has a friend in the Raiders organization… he thinks AOC will play at some point this season.

AOC is definitely a system QB. He's not going to create or extend plays but if he can make quick reads, hit his outlets and once in a while get good play action, he can be serviceable as a rookie.

Reactions: boiler800
AOC could probably run an offense like the Bucs were running reasonably well. Get it and throw it as quickly as possible. With Adams, Renfroe and Meyers along with Jacobs it could be a half decent offense. I tend to think Jimmy G will be ok or they wouldn't be sitting there with 40 year old Brian Hoyer and AOC but who knows?

AOC could probably run an offense like the Bucs were running reasonably well. Get it and throw it as quickly as possible. With Adams, Renfroe and Meyers along with Jacobs it could be a half decent offense. I tend to think Jimmy G will be ok or they wouldn't be sitting there with 40 year old Brian Hoyer and AOC but who knows?
Jimmy G will be OK, but he misses games almost every year.

AOC is definitely a system QB. He's not going to create or extend plays but if he can make quick reads, hit his outlets and once in a while get good play action, he can be serviceable as a rookie.
Was great with “elite” targets in 2021. Was good last year IMO with Jones an above average TE and “guys” at the other WR spots. Imagine if he can remain accurate at the NFL level he’ll have success with a decent supporting cast around him.

Would love to see him get a shot early and often!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT