ADVERTISEMENT

Nyles Beverly commits

Solid pickup. Recruiting vids demonstrate lockdown coverage skills in man and this kid is a vicious hitter.
Also like his twitter account and community involvement-spelling and grammer is outstanding-all around CLASS ACT-good job Coach Brohm!

I'm curious as to what this commitment will do to our recruitment of Miles Williams and Jalen Graham? Will they lose out because they didn't commit soon enough? Do we still have room or a desire t o add one more dback?

Now that the commitment list has reached 15, could someone please post how many scholarships are available for this class.

Now that the commitment list has reached 15, could someone please post how many scholarships are available for this class.
If my math is correct, it was 19 available before the end of spring camp. With Alstott leaving, it goes to 20. Possibility of more leaving or academic casualties that have the summer to prove they are capable. I’ll stick with what I believe will be 2-3 more by the end of camp which would leave 22-23 scholarships for this class.

Could also see one or two more after the season which would free up room for the later signing date.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
I'm curious as to what this commitment will do to our recruitment of Miles Williams and Jalen Graham? Will they lose out because they didn't commit soon enough? Do we still have room or a desire t o add one more dback?

I still think we have room for both, and the staff would gladly take both., as would I.

Reactions: Boilermaker24
ADVERTISEMENT