ADVERTISEMENT

NY Times Busted for Fabricating COVID deaths

New Pal Boiler

All-American
Jun 30, 2010
Listed 100,000 “incalculable” COVID deaths. (Which is idiotic on its face, of course.)

#5 on the list was a Jordan Haynes from Cedar Rapids IA, who was actually a homicide victim.

Are they incompetent or dishonest?

Reactions: BSIT
Listed 100,000 “incalculable” COVID deaths. (Which is idiotic on its face, of course.)

#5 on the list was a Jordan Haynes from Cedar Rapids IA, who was actually a homicide victim.

Source? Because a google search doesn’t show that at all.

You got a couple extra zeros in your number. They're only listing 1,000 names.

You incompetent or dishonest?

Just a way for the ostriches to discredit counts. Look at this one! Never mind the other 9,999! Numbers are all baaaaaad!

People who want to believe this is no big deal are going to do so no matter how much evidence is thrown at them. It’s important to get it as right as possible, but even if you get it 99% right, these guys will anchor on the 1% to discredit the rest and go about their day. KHC is littered with idiots doing this.

Just a way for the ostriches to discredit counts. Look at this one! Never mind the other 9,999! Numbers are all baaaaaad!

People who want to believe this is no big deal are going to do so no matter how much evidence is thrown at them. It’s important to get it as right as possible, but even if you get it 99% right, these guys will anchor on the 1% to discredit the rest and go about their day. KHC is littered with idiots doing this.
Didn’t figure you to be Strawman Guy.

Maybe you aren’t doing that, but I can name probably a dozen guys on KHC who are doing exactly this. “Here’s one problem with the numbers, so they’re all bogus and COVID19 is just a flu.”
I’m not in that faction, but I don’t blame anyone who distrusts the MSM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT