ADVERTISEMENT

NY DEMs Give Out Debit Cards to Illegals

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
And claim this saved money! Now that's some great DEM logic for you.

Here's a tip ....no cards and send nonworking home. That saves a might more $ wouldn't you think???

⚠️Cards train them for handouts.
⚠️Cards & other benefits keep them here vs returning home.
⚠️ Cards make them lose motivation to find work.
⚠️ Participants have to sign they will use debit cards....as intended....yea right...lol

Note....I am actually pro immigration.......IF THEY ARE WORKING. Get them in the system and supporting SS. But to give them handouts.....drives me nuts. It is the opposite of what to do. Immigrants should.....WORK or GET OUT.

Last edited:
And claim this saved money! Now that's some great DEM logic for you.

Here's a tip ....no cards and send nonworking home. That saves a might more $ wouldn't you think???

⚠️Cards train them for handouts.
⚠️Cards & other benefits keep them here vs returning home.
⚠️ Cards make them lose motivation to find work.
⚠️ Participants have to sign they will use debit cards....as intended....yea right...lol

Note....I am actually pro immigration.......IF THEY ARE WORKING. Get them in the system and supporting SS. But to give them handouts.....drives me nuts. It is the opposite of what to do. Immigrants should.....WORK or GET OUT.

As we have often stated, liberalism is a disease and most democrats are afflicted with it.

My favorite economic statistic of the article is that they're spending $53M to save $7M.
Do democrats ever wonder why most of their ideas fail? He's a prime example.

Before a single illegal alien is giving a single nickel, every single US veteran should have housing and healthcare. Period.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT