ADVERTISEMENT

Nuclear secrets found at Mar-lago

Huma says thanks for your support
As others have said repeatedly, so what? If the statute of limitations hasn't expired, charge her now.

Why do you think this is significant? As always, you think that anti trump means pro Democrat or pro Hillary......because everything is black or white to you.

And why do you continue to make the whataboutisms? If it was wrong for HC, isn't it wrong for trump? So stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
As others have said repeatedly, so what? If the statute of limitations hasn't expired, charge her now.

Why do you think this is significant? As always, you think that anti trump means pro Democrat or pro Hillary......because everything is black or white to you.

And why do you continue to make the whataboutisms? If it was wrong for HC, isn't it wrong for trump? So stupid.
Black and white? Yes it’s crystal clear there is a 2 tier Justice system currently in place. You don’t honestly believe if the roles were reversed that HRC Florida residence would have been invaded by Feds do you?

Reactions: SKYDOG
Hillary was never "found guilty" of anything.

The FBI investigated and determined she was negligent, not criminally liable.

The same will happen with Trump.
It’s tough to investigate destroyed subpoenaed evidence.
Last I checked destroying evidence of a crime is prosecutable.
Why was subpoenaed evidence destroyed?
Has Trump destroyed any subpoenaed evidence?

Reactions: BSIT
It’s tough to investigate destroyed subpoenaed evidence.
Last I checked destroying evidence of a crime is prosecutable.
Why was subpoenaed evidence destroyed?
Has Trump destroyed any subpoenaed evidence?
Ask TRUMP’s DOJ why they didn’t press charges. I don’t know. I don’t care.

Last edited:
Black and white? Yes it’s crystal clear there is a 2 tier Justice system currently in place. You don’t honestly believe if the roles were reversed that HRC Florida residence would have been invaded by Feds do you?
One would have to be blind for not being able to see that.

Reactions: BSIT
Why would you even try to make that comparison? Different circumstances, different DOJ, different FBI director, different times. We still don't even know what classified documents trump had. You want to make this apples to apples when it's not.

The answer to your question is I have no idea.......and the question is ridiculous.......unless your goal is to simply try to excuse what trump did by arguing a whataboutism.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Maybe. Maybe it’s as simple as Trump has a lot of enemies out there that he’s created in Washington.

Or maybe someone knew there was evidence of something at MAL and swore to it. Meanwhile, no one was willing to swear to evidence that HRC destroyed evidence after it was subpoenaed.

I don’t know. What I do know is that TRUMP’s DOJ was in position to indict/further investigate HRC and they opted not to. Why? My guess is lack of actual evidence of criminal wrongdoing, but instead negligence and idiocy.

Do I think HRC covered her tracks? Absolutely. She’s shady AF and has probably committed crimes. But in this country you have to have probable cause, you have to have evidence… you can’t just go after people because you don’t like them and hope to turn things up.

That’s what you guys don’t seem to get. An affidavit sworn to means someone went under penalty of perjury to bear witness to a crime.

Trump and his people can cry persecution all day, but the fact remains that he’s had 7 of his employees now plea out for financial crimes, evidence was discovered at Mar A Lago likely directly in line with the affidavit.

If he didn’t have things to hide, it wouldn’t be a big deal. Donald just doesn’t like being held accountable.

Again, HRC WAS investigated by the FBI. They chose not to press charges, and Trump and his DOJ chose not to pursue indictment once he was in position to do so.

Trump is being investigated by the FBI. Like Clinton, there have been no charges filed, he has not been arrested. A lawful, probable cause search was conducted on his property as authorized by a judge magistrate with proper legal authority to do so. This is how the legal process works. Cry foul if he is indicted on charges if you want to. I might even agree with you, depending on what evidence is produced.

Last edited:
"I've never done anything wrong. Nobody can prove that I ever did anything wrong. . . It's pretty tough when a citizen with an unblemished record must be hounded from his home . . . I am feeling very bad - very bad. How would you feel if the police, paid to protect you acted towards you like they [acted] toward me?' Al Capone December 10, 1927.

"I've never done anything wrong. Nobody can prove that I ever did anything wrong. . . It's pretty tough when a citizen with an unblemished record must be hounded from his home . . . I am feeling very bad - very bad. How would you feel if the police, paid to protect you acted towards you like they [acted] toward me?' Al Capone December 10, 1927.

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT