ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame v. Baylor tonight

Jan 3, 2018
Southern Indiana
Not sure who I want to see win this, but leaning toward ND. Of course I’m envious of their sustained success while we struggle, but would rather see a team from Indiana win it. Gosh I still remember how close Purdue came to a second NC in 2001, and am sometimes - no make that MOST of the time - discouraged and angry that Purdue WBB somehow ceded the top of the mountain (in the state, and nationally) to ND. Damn.....

Not sure who I want to see win this, but leaning toward ND. Of course I’m envious of their sustained success while we struggle, but would rather see a team from Indiana win it. Gosh I still remember how close Purdue came to a second NC in 2001, and am sometimes - no make that MOST of the time - discouraged and angry that Purdue WBB somehow ceded the top of the mountain (in the state, and nationally) to ND. Damn.....
Ill root for ND when he'll freezes over.

When Lauren Cox went I thought if our NC win San Jose wgen Steph White webt out. It eas only fair Balor won as we did.

Reactions: pufan73
Twenty years ago we won the NC. Eighteen years ago we lost the Championship to Notre Dame. Thirteen years ago we had two junior McDonald’s All Americans and a recruiting class with three more. Then we had our scandal and hired a New Coach. After three trips to the FF between 1993 and 2001 we have now failed to go to the NCAA the last two years. Guess nobody that counts cares so what you see is what you’ve got.

Twenty years ago we won the NC. Eighteen years ago we lost the Championship to Notre Dame. Thirteen years ago we had two junior McDonald’s All Americans and a recruiting class with three more. Then we had our scandal and hired a New Coach. After three trips to the FF between 1993 and 2001 we have now failed to go to the NCAA the last two years. Guess nobody that counts cares so what you see is what you’ve got.

It is at the bottom of the priority list and I expect it to remain there! I still have season tickets but it is more to support the overall athletic program than any loyalty to WBB. I find it very easy to do other things on WBB home game dates..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT