ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame game announced

Got to give Coach Gearlds credit. She's not afraid to play a tough schedule. A really tough schedule. Lol. I'm not sure this is the best year for a schedule like this. But, what the heck....bring them on....a win against South Carolina or Notre Dame or UCLA or even USC would be huge for the program.

Got to give Coach Gearlds credit. She's not afraid to play a tough schedule. A really tough schedule. Lol. I'm not sure this is the best year for a schedule like this. But, what the heck....bring them on....a win against South Carolina or Notre Dame or UCLA or even USC would be huge for the program.
Huge, definitely; realistic to even hope for, not a chance. I'll be happy to keep any of those 4 under a 30 point beat down.

I had hoped they would have pushed this one back another year or two. Any idea on when the rest of the schedule will be released and if there are at least some winnable games? Slight positive to everything though. There will be a lot of good attended games with ND,UK,IU,USC,UCLA

Reactions: JeffBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT