ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure if people are noticing, but there's a lot of really good news ...

Agreed. A lot of positives the past few days after a string of not so great ones.

...surrounding Purdue football right now.

Quality transfers coming in.

New (proven) defensive coach, who is from Indiana and should help tremendously with recruiting.

Players coming back.

It's really got to chafe some of the people here who have been bashing Purdue fans, the staff, and the program in general.
I'm glad to see the hires, the transfers, and the kids that are sticking with the program. I'd love to see Wandale choose Purdue over UK. Hopefully all of this will translate to a winning season after what we've seen the last few years...

Reactions: WarrenCoBoiler
Good news indeed. While I'm all for Robinson coming to Purdue, we have plenty of folks who can play WR.
If not Purdue I’m glad it’s KY and that Purdue doesn’t have to face that kid 2 more times. He is really good and if Frost would have ever figured out how to get the ball to that kid consistently man would he of been unstoppable. Glad he didn’t and glad he will be in SEC and not BIG anymore 😂

Reactions: DAG10

New (proven) defensive coach, who is from Indiana and should help tremendously with recruiting.

Players coming back.

It's really got to chafe some of the people here who have been bashing Purdue fans, the staff, and the program in general.
Bingo !! And it seems they have cleaned out what was possibly the locker room problems (coaches and player ). Boiler up !!

Reactions: Evergr8ful

Players coming back.

Okay... now I can add, HIRING AWAY THE DC OF THE #1 DEFENSE IN THE COUNTRY.

Wow. I'm impressed with the moves this offseason.

ADVERTISEMENT