ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern game parking question.

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
Serious question regarding parking. Not big on the thought of forking out $60 parking. Any insight appreciated. Got to meet up with a buddy at 10 am. He is coming up from Lafayette, IN.

Not opposed to walking a mile, just have no idea how far West to park since it is been longer than a decade since I've been to Wrigley Field (Cubs game). Back then I parked at Skokie and took the yellow line to red line down to Addison station which was quite convenient. Post covid service, I have no idea if I should trust train service or do the car, park and walk.
If I do the park and walk. What cross streets would be helpful so as to not get a ticket.

Serious question regarding parking. Not big on the thought of forking out $60 parking. Any insight appreciated. Got to meet up with a buddy at 10 am. He is coming up from Lafayette, IN.

Not opposed to walking a mile, just have no idea how far West to park since it is been longer than a decade since I've been to Wrigley Field (Cubs game). Back then I parked at Skokie and took the yellow line to red line down to Addison station which was quite convenient. Post covid service, I have no idea if I should trust train service or do the car, park and walk.
If I do the park and walk. What cross streets would be helpful so as to not get a ticket.
Honestly, you just have to look for the signs. Each block is sometimes different with regards to street parking and whether or not you need a permit. Even the times of the day are sometimes different from Street to street. It's been a long time since I parked in the neighborhood on a saturday. I'm going to try to do some research myself. In the past for Cubs games I've had luck a little west and a little south of wrigley.

Reactions: MilwaukeeBoilerFan

There is no hope. To park anywhere you must enter a dark smoke filled room where you will pay tribute to corrupt politicians … probably at least $1000. I’d just walk from Milwaukee.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
Honestly, you just have to look for the signs. Each block is sometimes different with regards to street parking and whether or not you need a permit. Even the times of the day are sometimes different from Street to street. It's been a long time since I parked in the neighborhood on a saturday. I'm going to try to do some research myself. In the past for Cubs games I've had luck a little west and a little south of wrigley.
There’s reasonable parking all around for Cubs games when, let alone college football. I’m imagining $60 is what you pay if you wanna park right across the street, if even then

You can park for free on Stockton Drive in Lincoln Park. I’d go more north though towards Diversey. It is street parking and about 1.5 miles to stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT