ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat

Most everything you say falls under what a stupid, dumb, stupid thing to say but carry on in your bubble.
I get it, it's scary when what you believe can be completely proven as untrue with just basic research and rational understanding. Step out, you can get there.

North Korea is not a nuclear threat to the United States and the United States is the agressor in this relationship. The continued insistence by the American media to frame the US’s words and actions towards the DPRK as “defensive” in nature is journalistic malpractice and collaboration.

Reactions: BoilerFYF
I get it, it's scary when what you believe can be completely proven as untrue with just basic research and rational understanding. Step out, you can get there.

There is no question Trump runs on hyperbole. Less so but equally absurd was other Presidents: “ you can keep your Dr” “ISIS is a JV team” “ I called Putin and told him to stop meddling in our election and he stopped” “ there is not a smidgeon of corruption in the Justice Department” “I didn’t have sex with that girl” “no new taxes”.

Trump talks like a PR/Salesman. He pushes buttons and watches Libs and the Media go crazy. He loves it.

There is no question Trump runs on hyperbole. Less so but equally absurd was other Presidents: “ you can keep your Dr” “ISIS is a JV team” “ I called Putin and told him to stop meddling in our election and he stopped” “ there is not a smidgeon of corruption in the Justice Department” “I didn’t have sex with that girl” “no new taxes”.

Trump talks like a PR/Salesman. He pushes buttons and watches Libs and the Media go crazy. He loves it.

Bruce is all about pissing off the libs, country be damned. Great priorities ya got, Bill.

ADVERTISEMENT