ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina is TERRIBLE.

Remember that UNC had a brutal turn around just like Purdue. Even worse having played that late 4 0t game. i don’t tiny they are top ten, but also don’t think they are terrible.

To be fair Nance has been good for them......but then again......but might say alot that Nance has been good for them! Lol

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but IU has a pretty good defense. That is part of it. Also, Assembly Hall is tough to play in.

I don't mind iu & their players with notable exceptions......they have a good team this year & good coach for once with it.

But I do mind their arrogant, crazy fan base. We have a few of those too. But iu has a whole herd of insufferable idiot trolls. I live in deep red iu country.....lucky me, get to hear it everywhere I go.

Last edited:
I don't mind iu & their players with notable exceptions......they have a good team this year & good coach for once with it.

But I do mind their arrogant, crazy fan base. We have a few of those too. But iu has a whole herd of insufferable idiot trolls. I live in deep red iu country.....lucky me, get to here it everywhere I go.
As stated in another thread, IU has more of every type of fan than PU….

I thought NC tried to play a lot of iso/NBA style offense. I didn't see a lot of sets, passing, or cutting. I do think IU is really good too. I was impressed with their team. I really had not been all that high on them before this game, but they showed me something. IU deserves the ranking they have.

:cool:

UNC isn't terrible, they are just basically the same team that was still only an 8 seed after going 12-1 to finish the season.

Reactions: TX4GB
Remember that UNC had a brutal turn around just like Purdue. Even worse having played that late 4 0t game. i don’t tiny they are top ten, but also don’t think they are terrible.
This makes a lot of sense to me. The travel plus the 4 OT game probably had a big impact.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT