ADVERTISEMENT

'Nordstrom' pipeline sabotage: most likely perpetrator

Riveting-

Senior
Dec 3, 2021
Who did it?

Most likely is Ukraine, if it has the capability, or US. Makes no sense for Russia to have done it, not that Putin doesn't do things that make no sense.

Reactions: BSIT
Who did it?

Most likely is Ukraine, if it has the capability, or US. Makes no sense for Russia to have done it, not that Putin doesn't do things that make no sense.
Stop it you’re sounding like you’re part of a right wing conspiracy group. Tic. Seriously I agree that it makes zero sense for Russia to cut off its gravy train

The FBI isn't behind this sabotage?
If they were it would be against the law to conduct business outside of USA. CIA on the other hand could. I frankly don’t know who did this but if Russia did it they are crazier than I first thought

If they were it would be against the law to conduct business outside of USA. CIA on the other hand could. I frankly don’t know who did this but if Russia did it they are crazier than I first thought
I’m just messing’ with Riveting since he hates the FBI more than black folks.

• Haha
Who did it?

I agree Ukraine makes the most sense. I doubt GB, Germany, France, Poland etc. would cut off their energy supply right before winter. I don't think the pipeline from Norway is ready yet.

Don't however, underestimate the ability for Joe to screw things up!!

Last edited:
I agree Ukraine makes the most sense. I doubt GB, Germany, France, Poland etc. would cut off their energy supply right before winter. I don't think the pipeline from Norway is ready yet.

Don't however, underestimate the ability for Joe to screw things up!!

ADVERTISEMENT