ADVERTISEMENT

Non-Purdue Volleyball News

DocRon

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sheridan , Michigan
Nebraska’s OH Whitney Lauenstein, a 6’2” sophomore who has played steadily since arriving on campus as a freshman, is “stepping away” from the program for now due to the unexpected death of her father. It is good that athletes are prioritizing their mental health.

i would say that would hurt their team but they have an outstanding recruiting class and lots of talent to step up in her place.

Nebraska’s OH Whitney Lauenstein, a 6’2” sophomore who has played steadily since arriving on campus as a freshman, is “stepping away” from the program for now due to the unexpected death of her father. It is good that athletes are prioritizing their mental health.

i would say that would hurt their team but they have an outstanding recruiting class and lots of talent to step up in her place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT