ADVERTISEMENT

Nojel Eastern to play for Men of Mackey

Life is short. We are all going to die one day. Forgiveness is one of the highest arts there is. We are always only operating at whatever level of consciousness we are at.
I’m sorry, just found your reply. You are absolutely right about forgiveness. But forgiving someone yet being cautious enough to keep the same thing from happening again are not incompatible to each other.

” Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me”

A related question since Love is now the third basketball player Howard has recruited as a transfer only to have all three rejected by the Michigan admissions . I’m aware that if a student gets a D in a course at Purdue it is still accepted towards a degree at Purdue. Is it possible a course with a D grade will not be accepted by other schools as transfer credit? And that is the real reason three different players were not accepted by Michigan’s admissions office because while their overall gpa was acceptable, they each may have had courses with a D that did not transfer? I’m just asking, is this possible?

Last edited:
Well looks like I’ll take my hits for this post but so be it. Evidently I’m the only one who believes Nojel should have no right to associate himself with anything Mackey or Purdue again. And as I pointed out in another thread not because Nojel chose to leave Purdue, not because I hate Nojel or wish him ill. But rather for him being a coward and and choosing to slither out the back door without giving CMP and teammates any heads up that he was unhappy and considering leaving. Painter himself said he was given no notice until it was a done deal that Nojel was leaving and that he would not consider Nojel a Boilermaker. Contrarily, Taylor and Kelsey Barlow will always be Boilermakers in my eyes…Nojel was old enough to know what he was doing and had no respect for the Coach or University who offered him a free education and team with which to play. To me Nojel will now always be as toxic to Purdue as his Momma was. But as I also stated in the other thread I understand Perception is in the Eye of the Beholder…
He also wore a western Michigan shirt to a press conference after a loss when we were having a bad season. I thought his mom rubbed off on him and he had a poor attitude.

He also wore a western Michigan shirt to a press conference after a loss when we were having a bad season. I thought his mom rubbed off on him and he had a poor attitude.
That moment was so out of bounds that I’m glad he moved on.

That moment was so out of bounds that I’m glad he moved on.
Agree. I was never a fan of him from the beginning. Mostly because of his mom, but his terrible offense didn’t do him any favors either. But after that season I was definitely glad to see him go, probably more so than other player we’ve had with painter besides Ronnie.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT