ADVERTISEMENT

Nojel #1

i did a double take on that. Had to rewind it to make sure what I saw was real. Helluva bucket.

Did I miss something ? Did two threads that were here around 6 AM today with a bunch of replies by the usual susspects that I was too tired to open just disappear?

He is starting to make some of those plays that show just what he is capable of. I think it has been mis-stated/mis-interpreted in various threads, but the idea that his skills will be better utilized when he is able to have the ball in his hands more (and with more experience) is on point. Can just see pick and roll with he and Haarms next year, the break-downs and rotations of the defense to contain his dribble, the kick-outs to open shooters. The future is bright!

I know there was one posted by Jadeezra that had no business being posted. I'm not sure what else might have been deleted.
there were two threads involving treed and top secret and so you're also telling me the guy who started the thread about other posters being negative started a thread that was so inflammatory and baited, that the entire thread and a subsequent one related to it were both deleted ? That makes sense.

At least I now know my vision wasn't playing tricks with me. the threads did exist. Without opening them, I have a very good idea of what their content was by the subject title that I saw.

Last edited:
so it was the First Nojel.

First of many, Pa.....Nojel Eastern gonna be a Beast to deal with.

Credit BTN for the "No-look Nojel" moniker. Plenty of highlights last night, but this was the topper.

ezgif-3-910109f28b.gif

Reactions: TX4GB
I love how he politely moved that pesky opposing player out of his way on the way to the ball

Last edited:
Reactions: Dakota Girl
That was his right hand as well.
Hmmm .,... I could overanalyze that the rest of the day. His left was further out and provided a better angle of rebound

The generally accepted rule of thumb for predicting the angle of rebound goes something like this: “The angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection.” This is a concept borrowed from classical physics. Although this approach is very accurate when applied to light waves or other forms of electromagnetic radiation (with little or no mass), this rule of thumb can be highly influenced by other forces when applied to a real world setting that is filled with rolling and spinning spheres of significant mass.

Hmmm .,... I could overanalyze that the rest of the day. His left was further out and provided a better angle of rebound

The generally accepted rule of thumb for predicting the angle of rebound goes something like this: “The angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection.” This is a concept borrowed from classical physics. Although this approach is very accurate when applied to light waves or other forms of electromagnetic radiation (with little or no mass), this rule of thumb can be highly influenced by other forces when applied to a real world setting that is filled with rolling and spinning spheres of significant mass.

This sounds like some profound intellect from another renowned Hoosier, Clem Cadidlehopper (sp)(aka Red Skelton)

Reactions: ghostoffatjack

Meaning, I believe he is left handed!

Almost a tech on that first dunk LOL!
Isn't that my man Jacquil rising up and cheering by the scoreboard in the second dunk? JT has a heart of gold.

Chin-up Special.....surprised actually that Bo passed up a golden chance...lol. From everything I've seen and heard, JT is a fantastic teammate....hoping he continues to persevere and overcomes to be a major force with the Boilers.

The way the Rutgers were bumping into eachother and missing CE........reminds me of Benny Hill LOL

But then again, I'm a bit demented

seguime-benny-hill-27955.gif

Classic, Pit...I'm reminded of that zany chase music every time I consider the competence of Big Ten officiating.

Also, fun trivia for BH fans.....he appeared in the Children's Classic, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in a supporting role as the Toymaker.

a8d041eaa740c857d748953a0187c912--vintage-movies-classic-movies.jpg

there were two threads involving treed and top secret and so you're also telling me the guy who started the thread about other posters being negative started a thread that was so inflammatory and baited, that the entire thread and a subsequent one related to it were both deleted ? That makes sense.

At least I now know my vision wasn't playing tricks with me. the threads did exist. Without opening them, I have a very good idea of what their content was by the subject title that I saw.
i only replied to the ridiculous jadeezra thread. glad the thread was deleted.

Reactions: BoilerBulldog
Classic, Pit...I'm reminded of that zany chase music every time I consider the competence of Big Ten officiating.

Also, fun trivia for BH fans.....he appeared in the Children's Classic, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in a supporting role as the Toymaker.

a8d041eaa740c857d748953a0187c912--vintage-movies-classic-movies.jpg

Excellent find. DVD is another one of my favorites........Love this guy

Chin-up Special.....surprised actually that Bo passed up a golden chance...lol. From everything I've seen and heard, JT is a fantastic teammate....hoping he continues to persevere and overcomes to be a major force with the Boilers.

speaking of Bo Bo,
was his offensive foul call on haas the right call? (elblow/hook while posting and turning)

i guess i've just never thought about the hook/chicken wing being called,
while both hands are on the ball to go up for the basket

Wouldn’t surprise me if that post blacklisted his ID. It was extremely uncalled for. People need to maintain a modicum of decency.
I am not sure how many saw what was going on but to me it would be the same thing as hekeling a parent at a game. I happened to see ithe thread come up and got upset. I would have done the same thing in a face to face setting as well. But you know this is the enterwebs and everybody can act tough

speaking of Bo Bo,
was his offensive foul call on haas the right call? (elblow/hook while posting and turning)

i guess i've just never thought about the hook/chicken wing being called,
while both hands are on the ball to go up for the basket

Probably, BB. I saw a quick replay.....and I do recall Bardo commenting about it at the time and how that could really smart for him if he took that kind of shot in the shoulder blade.....I'd need to look at it again, but I'm guessing Isaac Haas didn't need to do that to execute the move.....teaching moment for Coach Painter.

Reactions: Boilerpointe81
Probably, BB. I saw a quick replay.....and I do recall Bardo commenting about it at the time and how that could really smart for him if he took that kind of shot in the shoulder blade.....I'd need to look at it again, but I'm guessing Isaac Haas didn't need to do that to execute the move.....teaching moment for Coach Painter.
Sadly, it was a foul on Haas. I wish it was legal for his sake but when you are as big as he is everything is amplified. 6 foot 10 and 230 probably does not get the call

Sadly, it was a foul on Haas. I wish it was legal for his sake but when you are as big as he is everything is amplified. 6 foot 10 and 230 probably does not get the call
Pretty tired of Haas getting penalized for being big. Time for them to let the big guys be big and do what they do. Cough CoUgh Shaquille O’Neal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT