ADVERTISEMENT

No comments on reduced legacy fees/expanded sections?

Can you elaborate a bit on your POV? It looks like the Prime/Sideline zones got a decent price reduction, but I don't recall what the Legacy Fee premium was.

My seats are in the "touchdown" zone 121/122, and it looks like no real change to the price and still no legacy fee.

The student section looks larger.

Can you elaborate a bit on your POV? It looks like the Prime/Sideline zones got a decent price reduction, but I don't recall what the Legacy Fee premium was.

My seats are in the "touchdown" zone 121/122, and it looks like no real change to the price and still no legacy fee.

The student section looks larger.
I think you are correct that they expanded the student section, and I am way okay with that. The big thing for me (and the folks I sit with on the east SIII-eed!) with are a. The overall reduction of the legacy seats b. The reduction of the legacy fees and c. what looks like a reduction in ticket costs. If I'm seeing this correctly, I think I can take my current seats north (closer to the 50) for less than what I'm paying now.

What up @Tommaker

We're in the sideline section Row 18 on the west side. I can't believe after the season we had that Bobinski and co are actually lowering the price.

It's almost like they want to fill the place up and think atmosphere is important or something when it comes to building a legit program. Oh yea, and later kickoffs are the bomb. What an absolute 180 from the last administration!

If I can stay on the west side, not move too many rows back and improve from about the 23 to say the 35-40, my block would highly consider spending more cash.

This was a longterm investment (not much of a return the previous 10 years), so what's a few more bucks this year to really maximize things for what I think it going to be a special era coming up.

What up @Tommaker

We're in the sideline section Row 18 on the west side. I can't believe after the season we had that Bobinski and co are actually lowering the price.

It's almost like they want to fill the place up and think atmosphere is important or something when it comes to building a legit program. Oh yea, and later kickoffs are the bomb. What an absolute 180 from the last administration!

If I can stay on the west side, not move too many rows back and improve from about the 23 to say the 35-40, my block would highly consider spending more cash.

This was a longterm investment (not much of a return the previous 10 years), so what's a few more bucks this year to really maximize things for what I think it going to be a special era coming up.
I think MBob realizes you’ll make more money off people getting them in the gate with food and merchandise than you would with high as hell ticket prices that seemed to price people out of their ability or want to go. For Burke touting himself as one of those moneyball smarties, I cant believe his mismanagement of the program from 2006-2016.

What up @Tommaker

I think previous administrations overpriced things. That or they budgeted ticket prices with 25,000 fans and drawing 40,000 can allow us to dip a bit.

Reactions: TheGunner
Just that this is further evidence that Burke was an idiot. Bobinski sees the importance of filling up the place and believes he can increase incremental revenue through doing so. Burke combined horrible football with high prices...and drove off folks who had been buying season tickets for decades.

Not only improve incremental revenue, but improve atmosphere, which hopefully improves recruiting, which leads to more fans. At some point, when RA is 90% sold out, then raise ticket prices.

I think previous administrations overpriced things. That or they budgeted ticket prices with 25,000 fans and drawing 40,000 can allow us to dip a bit.

This. I am speculating they can now AFFORD to lower ticket prices because the damn will offset the reduced revenue and they can build from there. Bring back the fans while hitting our budget number and I’m time we will be able to bring the prices back up.

Reactions: RegionWarrior101
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT