ADVERTISEMENT

Nice visit to West Lafayette (NU fan/alum)

Apr 10, 2014
I always enjoy my visits to Purdue and this year was no exception. The grass-turf stadium is a classic, the campus (and the coeds) is (are) pretty, the fans are knowledgeable and gracious, and the games are generally very competitive. My fondness for the campus goes back to my own college days when some of us used to visit Purdue sororities on weekends when we lacked dates at NU - we had more than a few of those, I'm afraid. You guys should feel very positive about Brohm and the direction of the program. You battled us to the very end, and absent some stupidity by one or two players, might well have pulled out the win. I expect to see 7 wins from Purdue this year and more next year. We always start slowly and improve mightily throughout the year, but out schedule is very tough. It may be that our records look very similar this year. Best of luck from NU.

Appreciate the post. Glad you enjoyed the visit. Best of luck with the rest of your season.

I always enjoy my visits to Purdue and this year was no exception. The grass-turf stadium is a classic, the campus (and the coeds) is (are) pretty, the fans are knowledgeable and gracious, and the games are generally very competitive. My fondness for the campus goes back to my own college days when some of us used to visit Purdue sororities on weekends when we lacked dates at NU - we had more than a few of those, I'm afraid. You guys should feel very positive about Brohm and the direction of the program. You battled us to the very end, and absent some stupidity by one or two players, might well have pulled out the win. I expect to see 7 wins from Purdue this year and more next year. We always start slowly and improve mightily throughout the year, but out schedule is very tough. It may be that our records look very similar this year. Best of luck from NU.

Glad you enjoyed the visit. Best of luck the rest of the year!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT