ADVERTISEMENT

Next year- Replacing Graduating Players

FLAG HUNTER

Junior
Oct 2, 2014
Wondering who will replace the graduating players, who start or get a lot of playing time? Gonna miss those guys!

Wondering who will replace the graduating players, who start or get a lot of playing time? Gonna miss those guys!
Think we get the whole O-line back, which will be big with a new QB. Need to have the next weapon at WR: we've had Rondale, David and Charlie, can we go 4 in a row with a playmaker? Mockabee will be back so if we can get him some compliments at RB we should be good, Piferi is coming along but would be nice to get another TE with hands and size, on D we need pass rushers and fast & smart DB's and a top flight linebacker. And it looks like, although I hate burning a schollie on it, we need a....... kicker. Bleh.

Think we get the whole O-line back, which will be big with a new QB. Need to have the next weapon at WR: we've had Rondale, David and Charlie, can we go 4 in a row with a playmaker? Mockabee will be back so if we can get him some compliments at RB we should be good, Piferi is coming along but would be nice to get another TE with hands and size, on D we need pass rushers and fast & smart DB's and a top flight linebacker. And it looks like, although I hate burning a schollie on it, we need a....... kicker. Bleh.
The TE with hands and size (and speed) is already on the roster. Name is Garrett Miller. Coming off ACL, but I expect big things from him. Saw him on the sidelines, and looks huge. So I think we're good there.

Definitely need a big WR with size and speed.

I like what we have with Sheffield. He should probably get more targets than he does.

Last edited:
The TE with hands and size (and speed) is already on the roster. Name is Garrett Miller. Coming off ACL, but I expect big things from him. Saw him on the sidelines, and looks huge. So I think we're good there.

I like what we have with Sheffield. He should probably get more targets than he does.
I forgot about Miller! Hope he is 100% after injury

I forgot about Miller! Hope he is 100% after injury
He got hurt early in fall camp. Thus, he'll have a full year of recovery. Should be pretty close to 100%.

I thought it was a big blow when he went down this year. Obviously would have been huge to have him in the redzone.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
These players should thank, Brohm. We need to establish the run game a little more. So, we minimize TO's

With potential additions with the transfer portal, that is really a hard question to answer who will be starting on either side of the ball.

Got some really good WRs and Miller. On offense I’m not worried at all. Maybe one WR in portal. On defense we lose a lot of talent but it depends on if seniors use their bonus years like Cam Allen and Cory Trice. Bryce Hampton can appeal for extra year. Reese Taylor’s eligible. Would love to have Jalen Graham back. We’ll know more in next week or so but may need to grab some guys from portal.

Time for Yanni and other players returning to fill in the gaps at a higher level than this year.
Time for Caraway and Strickland to become the players that can create havoc on opposing QB's.

This year it seemed at times that we didn't have players to push through the line. Hopefully, next year our defense can make a jump.

Got some really good WRs and Miller. On offense I’m not worried at all. Maybe one WR in portal. On defense we lose a lot of talent but it depends on if seniors use their bonus years like Cam Allen and Cory Trice. Bryce Hampton can appeal for extra year. Reese Taylor’s eligible. Would love to have Jalen Graham back. We’ll know more in next week or so but may need to grab some guys from portal.
Yeah we need to grab some corners out of the portal.

Excellent run blocker too.

Let’s see who comes back first. With the bonus year, in theory, the entire secondary could be back. Also hoping Grigsby and Calloway make a step in the right direction.
and hopefully Tee Denson at full speed. What ever happened to Antonio Stephens?

Reactions: POTFHBTFU
ADVERTISEMENT