ADVERTISEMENT

Next Verbal for 2021?

I could be mistaken, but I thought that Montgomery had said that his top three were Minnesota, Missouri and Boston College about a month ago.
There was a 247Sports article about 10 days ago that said his decision date was still in the air, and he was hoping to take additional visits, if possible, to Missouri, Illinois and Arizona State. He was not able to visit them before the pandemic.

With Booker looking more than likely to Minnesota, not sure what that means for Montgomery. His Rivals picture still shows Montgomery in a Purdue uniform, not that this necessarily means anything.

Yanni announced today that he is focusing on 4 schools: California, Oregon, Purdue and Wisconsin.

I know he said he wanted to announce before the season started, but things have changed over the last 3 months. Is he still anticipating that timeframe?

Yanni announced today that he is focusing on 4 schools: California, Oregon, Purdue and Wisconsin.

I know he said he wanted to announce before the season started, but things have changed over the last 3 months. Is he still anticipating that timeframe?

also conspicuous in absence is "that school up north".

For those who hang on the words of teenagers, (;)) it wasn't long ago they were considered the school to beat, and he does hold a scholarship offer from there.

also conspicuous in absence is "that school up north".

For those who hang on the words of teenagers, (;)) it wasn't long ago they were considered the school to beat, and he does hold a scholarship offer from there.
They were the school to beat until Mattison went to OSU. Yanni isnt really on OSU's radar

I read some time ago that he grew up a huge UM fan. The way it was worded, I inferred it was deeper than just one recruiter.

Not disagreeing with you, but it's interesting to note he also holds an OSU offer.
He does, but i dont know if he fits what Coombs/Day wants to do there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT