ADVERTISEMENT

News breaking revelation.

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
This may seem like old understandings for some and yet weird for those struggling with this invisible thing (you know the thing), but for her constituents she breaks it down for her party’s understandings. Still, she was smart enough to not get down on her knees in front of the warriors’ team…probably been blackmailed before for such…

This may seem like old understandings for some and yet weird for those struggling with this invisible thing (you know the thing), but for her constituents she breaks it down for her party’s understandings. Still, she was smart enough to not get down on her knees in front of the warriors’ team…probably been blackmailed before for such…

She sounds very presidential to the democratic voting base.

She sounds very presidential to the democratic voting base.
You could go on and on. This is by far the most unaccomplished, corrupt , inadequate administration and political party in the history of the USA...and to think that there are still some that try to compare dogs as a means of attempting to justify their vote causing me to lose hope for a future of anything other than idiocrasy running rampant...and with the year needlessly lost of so many in public schools we might find more even dumber than we have...and that is saying something.

You could go on and on. This is by far the most unaccomplished, corrupt , inadequate administration and political party in the history of the USA...and to think that there are still some that try to compare dogs as a means of attempting to justify their vote causing me to lose hope for a future of anything other than idiocrasy running rampant...and with the year needlessly lost of so many in public schools we might find more even dumber than we have...and that is saying something.
No doubt it’s happening. Their is hardly a one American that can say their life has been made better since this administration gained control. It sickens me to hear people defend this group in any way.

So what does that say about the Chump administration and the republicans. The republicans let one man ruin an entire political party. In 4 years Chump managed to lose for the republicans the House, Senate, and White House. Impeached not once, but twice.

So what does that say about the Chump administration and the republicans. The republicans let one man ruin an entire political party. In 4 years Chump managed to lose for the republicans the House, Senate, and White House. Impeached not once, but twice.
And here we have it. Another Democrat defending the party no matter how bad the party has messed up the country and made lives worse for almost everyone including himself.

Reactions: Abugabby
And here we have it. Another Democrat defending the party no matter how bad the party has messed up the country and made lives worse for almost everyone including himself.
Even though I do mostly support the Dems, my statement was not a defense of the Democratic Party. It was more of a condemnation of the Republican Party and well deserved.

By the way, my life has not gotten worse since 2021. Better actually. I’m sorry that your life has gone done the tubes since 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Even though I do mostly support the Dems, my statement was not a defense of the Democratic Party. It was more of a condemnation of the Republican Party and well deserved.

By the way, my life has not gotten worse since 2021. Better actually. I’m sorry that your life has gone done the tubes since 2021.
So you don’t pay more for goods, or wait longer to see a doctor, or wait longer for service in a restaurant, or are able to purchase shortage items, or haven’t been a victim of a crime, or care that more people are dying from fentanyl?

You are truly blessed.

Well we know this administration, the Watchdogs and media were corrupt promoting false things daily in addition to the Russian Hoax. The you add in the extremely suspicious mail ballots and the overall statistical numbers and you can not only see the narrative promoted daily for all those that learn through Osmosis to be directed, which is enough,before you get into the numbers. I imagine a lot of people would be hurt under that scenario let alone those who were offended with mean tweets

How are the underlying conditions to illegal migration coming Kamala?

• Angry
No doubt it’s happening. Their is hardly a one American that can say their life has been made better since this administration gained control. It sickens me to hear people defend this group in any way.

The Republican party has lost its soul and moral compass. It is now run by dangerous extreme fridge groups. Many reasonable moderate Republicans have left the part.

Well, the border is a big border meaning it is quite large. Since it isn't as small, being large it is a large problem where being small would be a small problem. So big problems are much larger than small problems where small problems might only require a small amount of time to solve, but the border being big problems require big amounts of time. If the big problem could be divided into smaller problems then the smaller problems wouldn't be so big...just a bigger amount of smaller problems.

Some of you may have heard the phrase divide and conquer. That is exactly what this administration is trying to do. Going further she said if we can divide the USA into victims and victors through demographics we too can break this big problem down into smaller problems which won't be so big anymore and will be a small taks to solve. You can't think big as it is too complicated and so you have to break big down to small to solve any problems There will be a fireside chat as soon as we can arrange everything and make sure Joe doesn't fall into the fire and at that time we will release a new, unused pronoun for consideration.

Thank you and end of questions...

Well, the border is a big border meaning it is quite large. Since it isn't as small, being large it is a large problem where being small would be a small problem. So big problems are much larger than small problems where small problems might only require a small amount of time to solve, but the border being big problems require big amounts of time. If the big problem could be divided into smaller problems then the smaller problems wouldn't be so big...just a bigger amount of smaller problems.

Some of you may have heard the phrase divide and conquer. That is exactly what this administration is trying to do. Going further she said if we can divide the USA into victims and victors through demographics we too can break this big problem down into smaller problems which won't be so big anymore and will be a small taks to solve. You can't think big as it is too complicated and so you have to break big down to small to solve any problems There will be a fireside chat as soon as we can arrange everything and make sure Joe doesn't fall into the fire and at that time we will release a new, unused pronoun for consideration.

Thank you and end of questions...
The only question I have is if you can draw a clock face.

Reactions: tjreese
God luv her...she is still struggling...unless Joe's dementia is contagious. She somehow left out the "right to life", but her base wouldn't notice as was shown when many thought abortion was a right declared in the constitution just prior to the insurrection attempt of intimidating the SOCTUS with the blessing and lack of condemnation by this corrupt administration. Can't find the leaker can they??? Surprised ole Merrick came up empty and so there must be a million possibilities to evade Merrick's grasp.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGunner
God luv her...she is still struggling...unless Joe's dementia is contagious. She somehow left out the "right to life", but her base wouldn't notice as was shown when many thought abortion was a right declared in the constitution just prior to the insurrection attempt of intimidating the SOCTUS with the blessing and lack of condemnation by this corrupt administration. Can't find the leaker can they??? Surprised ole Merrick came up empty and so there must be a million possibilities to evade Merrick's grasp.

Maybe it was intentional?
She wasn't at a pro life rally.

Maybe it was intentional?
She wasn't at a pro life rally.
of course it was intentional. This is but another misdirection, but calculated. Even though the SCOTUS after a half century got the ruling correct in abortion belonging to the states...something even Ginsburg knew was a bad decision originally, this was but an attempt to keep the base thinking the repub's appointees to teh SCOTUS were against women...they played the fools just like they did about pushing grandma off the cliff when Repubs were discussing the option of Social Security many years ago. Logic would suggest that it is impossible for those members to be against women, because exhibit 1 (Ketanji Brown) &2 (Ole Joe) and thousands more (dems in general) can't even describe what a woman is even though THAT was a mandate for nomination to the SCOTUS

My guess, Trump gets the nomination again, and wins the White House. It will be tough to vote for him, but when the choices are Senile Joe, Lost in Space Harris, or Pretty Boy Newsom, it becomes a lot easier.

My guess, Trump gets the nomination again, and wins the White House. It will be tough to vote for him, but when the choices are Senile Joe, Lost in Space Harris, or Pretty Boy Newsom, it becomes a lot easier.
I have hope that the repubs aren’t going for that train wreck again.

Why do you hope that since you vote dem?
Are you serious? Chump was a racist disaster as president. He jacked the Republican Party all up. DeSantis is almost as bad. He is now signing bills banning certain books in libraries in FL. It is a felony is these books are taken off the shelves. He is also banning AP African American Studies classes. The republicans don’t want black history taught or discussed.

• Haha
Are you serious? Chump was a racist disaster as president. He jacked the Republican Party all up. DeSantis is almost as bad. He is now signing bills banning certain books in libraries in FL. It is a felony is these books are taken off the shelves. He is also banning AP African American Studies classes. The republicans don’t want black history taught or discussed.
First, Trump wasn't/isn't a racist....only became one when he ran as a Republican. Fact is, he helped blacks, women, Hispanics far more than Obama or Biden. Blacks don't want white history taught BN. And we don't have a white history month? Why? And is a black caucus in congress racist? If not, why not? And sorry, but it's not a felony to take books off the shelves. Personally, I wasn't a Trump fan, but I'd take DeSantis, Trump, or any conservative Republican over any potential Democrat candidate.

Look for Manchin to become a Republican and run for President.

First, Trump wasn't/isn't a racist....only became one when he ran as a Republican. Fact is, he helped blacks, women, Hispanics far more than Obama or Biden. Blacks don't want white history taught BN. And we don't have a white history month? Why? And is a black caucus in congress racist? If not, why not? And sorry, but it's not a felony to take books off the shelves. Personally, I wasn't a Trump fan, but I'd take DeSantis, Trump, or any conservative Republican over any potential Democrat candidate.

Just a FYI for anyone interested is an email sent to me from Texas...as I prepare my taxes to take in ;)

“College Board Announces Revision of AP African American Studies Course After DeSantis Rejects Pilot for Florida”

By Susan Berry, PhD
https://conta.cc/3XUXKvg
Excerpts from this article:

https://thestarnewsnetwork.com/2023...rse-after-desantis-rejects-pilot-for-florida/

[Please go to the StarNewsNetwork link above to see the video, tweets, and other documentation.]

The College Board announced Tuesday it will be updating its framework for its Advanced Placement (AP) African American Studies (APAAS) course in a statement that comes following the course’s rejection by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) and his state’s Department of Education (FDOE).

The College Board
said its final framework for the course will be released on February 1, reported WESH.

…In a copy of a letter obtained by The Star News Network last week, the FDOE’s Office of Articulation wrote to Brian Barnes, senior director of the College Board Florida Partnership, that the state “does not approve the inclusion of the Advanced Placement (AP) African American Studies course in the Florida Course Code Directory and Instructional Personnel Assignments.”

“As presented, the content of this course is inexplicably contrary to Florida law and significantly lacks educational value,” the state education department added. “In the future, should College Board be willing to come back to the table with lawful, historically accurate content, FDOE will always be willing to reopen the discussion.”

As WESH reported, FDOE named six areas of “concern” in the AP curriculum, including the teaching of Critical Race Theory (CRT), the justice system, and social interaction.

Florida’s Stop WOKE Act
prohibits the promotion of CRT in grades K-12.

Writings for the course that were rejected by Florida included those by radical Marxist and former Communist Party member
Angela Davis, and others associated with portions of the course called the Movement for Black Lives,” and “Black Queer Studies.”

“We have guidelines and standards in Florida
,” DeSantis said about the decision to reject the AP framework. “We want education, not indoctrination.”
….
Who would say that an important part of Black history is queer theory?” the governor added. “That is somebody pushing an agenda on our kids. And so, when you see they have stuff about intersectionality and abolishing our prisons. That’s a political agenda.”
….

Stanley Kurtz, a senior fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, wrote Monday at National Review about the AP framework’s “Movement for Black Lives” section:

{The fourth quarter of the course features a topic onThe Movement for Black Lives.” The Movement for Black Lives (M4BL) was started by the Marxist organizers who founded Black Lives Matter. Yet M4BL extends far beyond BLM, encompassing “over 170 Black-led organizations.” M4BL is organized around an extensive policy platform, the Vision for Black Lives.” That platform is radical, to say the least. As you might expect, it includes planks such as defunding the police. M4BL’s platform goes further, however, by calling for the abolition of all money bail, and even all pretrial detention. To this end, the “Vision for Black Lives” endorses federal legislation by “Squad” member, Representative Ayanna Pressley.}

Kurtz wrote Wednesday the College Board’s announcement that it would release a revised framework for its pilot APAAS course on February 1 may be a sign that DeSantis is “on the verge of a major victory in the education wars.”

“It claims the revised framework is a long-planned response to feedback from the pilot course’s teachers and students,”
he explained. “That is transparently false. We’ve only gotten halfway through the first year of a two-year APAAS pilot program. The pilot course hasn’t even gotten to the final quarter, which is where the controversy is and where most of the revisions will surely be made.”

“How can a February 1 announcement of the ‘official framework’ be based on feedback from the pilot’s students and teachers?” Kurtz asked. “They can’t give feedback on what they haven’t covered.”

A veteran of the war over the College Board’s leftist AP U.S. History framework and its
bogus revision,” Kurtz reminded his readers that, in that case, “the College Board floated a Potemkin revision, designed to silence critics without actually changing the course.”

Nevertheless, since the APAAS course is still in a very early phase – before “textbooks have been written and no course syllabi have been approved,” Kurtz advised FDOE
[Florida Department of Education] to “take all the time it needs to properly assess” the revisions.

“Attention should be paid as well to the first three quarters of the course, not just the controversial final quarter,” he noted, emphasizing the power the College Board’s AP program has enjoyed for years over K-12 education while it has allowed “radical academics to impose their biases on our schools.”

….
“It took tremendous courage for DeSantis to risk false charges of bias by blocking APAAS in its current form,” Kurtz observed about the Florida governor.

“Having done so, DeSantis has revealed the weakness of the College Board’s position,” he said. “DeSantis is showing states how to take back control of their schools. Yet all that could be lost via premature acceptance of the College Board’s revised APAAS curriculum.”
– – –

Susan Berry, PhD is national education editor at The Star News Network. Email tips to sberryphd@protonmail.com
============================
MORE RESOURCES

1.26.23 – “Gov. Pritzker Demands Black Queer History in AP African-American Studies” - by Stanley Kurtz – National Review -- https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...king&utm_campaign=newstrack&utm_term=30367738

Note from Donna Garner: “The Pritzker family, whose fortune was built on the Hyatt hotel chain, includes the governor [J. B. Pritzker, Illinois Gov.], former Obama administration Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker, and philanthropist Jennifer Pritzker, who was born a male and served in the Illinois National Guard…Gov. Pritzker signed into law a new public schools sex education bill that promotes gender identity ideology and other related material in grades K-12.” -- 6.15.22 – Dailywire -- https://www.dailywire.com/news/illi...efront-of-radical-gender-ideology-push-report
==============================
9.12.22 – “Neo-Marxing the College Board with AP African American Studies”-- by Stanley Kurtz – National Review -- https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...llege-board-with-ap-african-american-studies/

6.22.22 -- “Bogus ‘Civics’ Bill Will Push CRT on States” -- by Stanley Kurtz – Eagle Forum -- https://eagleforum.org/publications/insights/common-core-for-civics-but-worse.html

6.24.22 – “The Civics Secures Democracy Act would let the Biden administration impose critical race theory on public school civics courses via grants.” -- by Jane Robbins – The Federalist -- https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/2...on-to-expand-critical-race-theory-in-schools/

12.15.21 – “Districts Have ‘Unprecedented’ Funds to Teach CRT Via ‘Social and Emotional Learning’” – by Susan Berry – Breitbart -- https://www.breitbart.com/education...-teach-crt-via-social-and-emotional-learning/

4.22.22 – “Florida releases 4 examples of CRT textbook content rejected for public schools: One graph suggested conservatives are more racially biased than others” -- by Andrew Mark Miller – Fox News -- https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fl...-textbook-content-rejected-for-public-schools

5.4.22 – “Biden's 'Equity' Plan for Education Funding Is Vehicle for More CRT Indoctrination” -- by Jane Robbins – Townhall -- https://townhall.com/columnists/jan...-vehicle-for-more-crt-indoctrination-n2606724

7.2.21 – “Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Vetoes ‘Stealth’ Action Civics Bill” -- by Dr. Susan Berry -- Breitbart -- https://www.breitbart.com/education...n-desantis-vetoes-stealth-action-civics-bill/

First of all, Chump is a stone cold racist and white supremacist. Always has been and always will be. How in the heck did Chump help blacks, women, and Hispanics far more than Obama or Biden?

Secondly, what do you mean blacks don't want white history taught? That is absolutely a lie. If anything it is the white and black conservatives in this country that do not want black history taught in schools. I enjoy learning about history of all kinds, good and bad. Why would there get a white history month? white history is taught literally every day in a typical history class. A lot of black history has been left out of these classes, hence the development of Black History Month. Because of Black History month, I would not have heard of the great black inventors and scientists like Benjamin Banneker, Louis Latimore, Garret Morgan, Katherine Johnson and many more. If it wasn't for Katherine Johnson, Astronaut John Glenn would have either burned up entering the earth's atmosphere at a too steep of an angle or would have bounced off the earth's atmosphere and still be traveling in space to this day. John Glenn said himself, I ain't going up there until Katherine double checks the computer calculations.

No, the Congressional Black Caucus is not racist. There are scores and scores of congressional caucuses including German American, India caucus, Democratic women, Hispanic Caucus, and even a Sikh Caucus.

With DeSantis' bill, it is a felony for folks who do not comply.

• Haha
First of all, Chump is a stone cold racist and white supremacist.
Stone cold! But you have zero proof whatsoever. You can point to some minor dumb shit that he did, that in no way makes him racist unless you look from the lens of race as every leftist does. And I can show you example after example of how he helped black people and minorities because he wanted to out of the goodness of his heart.

I've listed Chump's racist actions and comments several times here. Those speak for themselves. His latest is how he is treating his former transportation secretary, Elaine chow, wife of fellow repub Cong. Mitch McConnell. Since she resigned soon after Jan 6, Chump has been saying racist Asian comments towards her.

Chump is also a stone cold narcissist. Like him or not, that absolutely cannot be disputed. Whatever he does is not from the goodness of his heart. It is to benefit himself only. Y'all like to bring up Chump giving money to the HBCUs. What y'all like to leave out is that money was the result of a non-partisan, veto proof bill drafted by black Congresswoman Alma Adams. All Chump did was sign it. Then like a good narcissist took credit for it. Chump doesn't like black people, he likes black votes.

• Haha
First of all, Chump is a stone cold racist and white supremacist. Always has been and always will be. How in the heck did Chump help blacks, women, and Hispanics far more than Obama or Biden?

Secondly, what do you mean blacks don't want white history taught? That is absolutely a lie. If anything it is the white and black conservatives in this country that do not want black history taught in schools. I enjoy learning about history of all kinds, good and bad. Why would there get a white history month? white history is taught literally every day in a typical history class. A lot of black history has been left out of these classes, hence the development of Black History Month. Because of Black History month, I would not have heard of the great black inventors and scientists like Benjamin Banneker, Louis Latimore, Garret Morgan, Katherine Johnson and many more. If it wasn't for Katherine Johnson, Astronaut John Glenn would have either burned up entering the earth's atmosphere at a too steep of an angle or would have bounced off the earth's atmosphere and still be traveling in space to this day. John Glenn said himself, I ain't going up there until Katherine double checks the computer calculations.

No, the Congressional Black Caucus is not racist. There are scores and scores of congressional caucuses including German American, India caucus, Democratic women, Hispanic Caucus, and even a Sikh Caucus.

With DeSantis' bill, it is a felony for folks who do not comply.
Here we go again.....

Why would he do that? He’d have 0 chance in a Republican primary, if he runs for President it would be as an Independent or maybe as a challenge to Biden in a primary.

I've listed Chump's racist actions and comments several times here. Those speak for themselves. His latest is how he is treating his former transportation secretary, Elaine chow, wife of fellow repub Cong. Mitch McConnell. Since she resigned soon after Jan 6, Chump has been saying racist Asian comments towards her.

Chump is also a stone cold narcissist. Like him or not, that absolutely cannot be disputed. Whatever he does is not from the goodness of his heart. It is to benefit himself only. Y'all like to bring up Chump giving money to the HBCUs. What y'all like to leave out is that money was the result of a non-partisan, veto proof bill drafted by black Congresswoman Alma Adams. All Chump did was sign it. Then like a good narcissist took credit for it. Chump doesn't like black people, he likes black votes.
His actions toward Chow are odd, not sure why he continues to bring her name up time and time again? It’s obvious he doesn’t like McConnel, going after his wife with inflammatory comments are head scratching. He’s likely the only R that Biden could defeat, if it comes down to those two this country will be a laughing stock, neither should be leading their party in 24.

His actions toward Chow are odd, not sure why he continues to bring her name up time and time again? It’s obvious he doesn’t like McConnel, going after his wife with inflammatory comments are head scratching. He’s likely the only R that Biden could defeat, if it comes down to those two this country will be a laughing stock, neither should be leading their party in 24.
Racism is simple. Then if you have a racist that is narcissistic, you have to realize that they cannot help themselves. Narcissists don't care about consequences.

You might have a different, more intelligent view if you knew what was covered in that AP course - including the origins and impact of the BLM 'movement' (now proven corrupt), the case for reparations, and "Black Queer Studies,” which “explores the concept of the queer of color critique, grounded in Black feminism and intersectionality, as a Black studies lens that shifts sexuality studies toward racial analysis.”

Then again, you might not.

You might have a different, more intelligent view if you knew what was covered in that AP course - including the origins and impact of the BLM 'movement' (now proven corrupt), the case for reparations, and "Black Queer Studies,” which “explores the concept of the queer of color critique, grounded in Black feminism and intersectionality, as a Black studies lens that shifts sexuality studies toward racial analysis.”

Then again, you might not.

I do know what is covered in this course. Of course, if you went to Purdue, I would bet that you and others here have not taken one course in African American Studies. Y'all robably did not know such courses even exist. I took a couple while at Purdue and saw the course descriptions of others. The topics covered in this AP class are typical topics covered in African American studies courses for decades. Of course, back in the 80's there was no BLM discussions. Wasn't around obviously. But we did talk about another organization that scared white folks to death; the Black Panther organization of the 1970's. That's 's how I learned about your FBI buddies killing Freddie Hampton while he was sleeping.

So, how is this course is going to have a negative impact on your life?

You show your stripes when you have nothing to post as evidence, refuse to listen to the counter argument, and continue to call him chump.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
You show your stripes when you have nothing to post as evidence, refuse to listen to the counter argument, and continue to call him chump.
Dude, I've provided proof over and over for several years now about Chump's racism. That's the problem with him, since he can't help himself there is no need to look up old stuff. Again, look at how he is treating his own former transportation secretary now.

Dude, I've provided proof over and over for several years now about Chump's racism. That's the problem with him, since he can't help himself there is no need to look up old stuff. Again, look at how he is treating his own former transportation secretary now.
No, you've given weak data points that don't prove anything.

A racist won't do things like this:

or this:

I do know what is covered in this course. Of course, if you went to Purdue, I would bet that you and others here have not taken one course in African American Studies. Y'all robably did not know such courses even exist. I took a couple while at Purdue and saw the course descriptions of others. The topics covered in this AP class are typical topics covered in African American studies courses for decades. Of course, back in the 80's there was no BLM discussions. Wasn't around obviously. But we did talk about another organization that scared white folks to death; the Black Panther organization of the 1970's. That's 's how I learned about your FBI buddies killing Freddie Hampton while he was sleeping.

So, how is this course is going to have a negative impact on your life?
No impact on me or others who don't take it. Why would you even ask that?

The negative impact will be on kids who take the class and come out believing they are victims.

No impact on me or others who don't take it. Why would you even ask that?

The negative impact will be on kids who take the class and come out believing they are victims.
There y'all go with that victim crap when learning about black history. Learning black history is not teaching folks to believe they are victims. I did not know learning about Rosa Parks offended white folks so much that they tried to ban her books, along with MLK from school libraries in some school districts.

These classes are not only for black students. All students are welcome to these classes. Discussing slavery reparations is not believing in victimization. It's just discussing slavery reparations. What do you rather that they discuss in an African American studies class that racism was a hoax? Are white people victims when they bring up and complain about affirmative action?

Reactions: lucky 53
There y'all go with that victim crap when learning about black history. Learning black history is not teaching folks to believe they are victims. I did not know learning about Rosa Parks offended white folks so much that they tried to ban her books, along with MLK from school libraries in some school districts.

These classes are not only for black students. All students are welcome to these classes. Discussing slavery reparations is not believing in victimization. It's just discussing slavery reparations. What do you rather that they discuss in an African American studies class that racism was a hoax? Are white people victims when they bring up and complain about affirmative action?
I don't speak for white people, but it looks like some have good reason to feel that way.

Did you read the WSJ piece because it sounds very much like the purpose is to teach black students they are victims?

ADVERTISEMENT