ADVERTISEMENT

New Throwback Unis

This.
God save us from Nike vegas beige!!!

Beige is like the Drake.....hate it.

RealisticSleepyBellsnake-max-1mb.gif

Don’t we have a say in the color scheme at the end of the day? I get we probably get the tier 3/4 designers from Nike but our team ultimately signs off on the designs.
Champion designs and colors were INFINITELY better than what swoosh has come up with….

Appease the swoosh flunkies, and deposit the checks is the path of least resistance (and the most $$$)

We dominated the first half. Don't recall the score. Ahead by double digits. Then the long Mount tribute. Can't describe it even though I was there. We came out flat for the 2nd and Iowa took the momentum and got the W. It was weird.

Purdue was rolling and up 17 @ half, 37-20. Iowa forced a boatload of pressure turnovers in the second half, and the Boilers couldn't stop Jarrod Uthoff. Hawkeyes ended up outscoring the Boilers 50-26 to win 70-63.

An unfortunate prelude to the NCAA tournament game later that year. Damn you, Boilers.

We dominated the first half. Don't recall the score. Ahead by double digits. Then the long Mount tribute. Can't describe it even though I was there. We came out flat for the 2nd and Iowa took the momentum and got the W. It was weird.
sounds like the Maryland game almost

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT