ADVERTISEMENT

New helmet for Saturday

Ash was horrible and Rutgers has far many more problems as a school that a single coach can’t solve.

I was born in Alabama and they were my childhood team. I went to Maryland and follow both, but I only now root for Maryland.

I watch good football and bad football and i know the difference. Brohm is a very smart and capable coach. Injuries and recruiting depth is Purdue’s problem. If you think Brohm is a problem, and not the other fundamental issues, you’re probably never going to be happy.
He was 7-6, 6-7 and now 1-4. That’s building? Seems more like tearing things down. We haven’t beat anybody worth a damn and we get crushed against every good program. Not just beat, crushed. We are not progressing. We are regressing. Maryland has really warped your sense of what good football is. It’s bent to all hell. I have been a Purdue fan since the 70’s. I have seen good football and capable coaching. This ain’t it. This is amateur hour and I’ll never be happy with amateurs running my team.

Last edited:
Eh, yes I have. The solution is to replace Brohm. Do you have problems reading?....You actually hire people? Thankfully, I don’t need a job and I also don’t want to work at Jiffy Lube with you having obtained an MBA. Seems like a step down. Thanks though.

Still weak trolling, huh? I said a reasonable solution, which certainly wouldn't include replacing Brohm.
I'm guessing Jiffy Lube would be a huge step UP for you actually - if I ever purchase a franchise I'll let you know(but still won't hire you). Keep on being clueless about football, though - it seems to be all that you've got going for you.

He was 7-6, 6-7 and now 1-4. That’s building? Seems more like tearing things down. We haven’t beat anybody worth a damn and we get crushed against every good program. Not just beat, crushed. We are not progressing. We are regressing. Maryland has really warped your sense of what good football is. It’s bent to all hell. I have been a Purdue fan since the 70’s. I have seen good football and capable coaching. This ain’t it. This is amateur hour and I’ll never be happy with amateurs running my team.
Two bowl games With what hazell left behind was a miracle. Hazell left rosters that even IU would be ashamed of.

The players he is bringing in are visibly better than we’ve seen since tiller. If you can’t see that, maybe you don’t know what you’re looking at

also, for someone who says they’ve been a fan since the 70s, you sure don’t know much about the danielson years. Go check his record as a starter

Brohm couldn’t carry Jim Young’s jock strap. Do you even know about the Mollenkopf years? THAT is what we need to get back to. Not 7-6, 6-7 and 1-4 with million point losses to Auburn in national television, a loss to EASTERN MICHIGAN AT HOME and getting embarrassed at NEVADA. That is not coaching. That’s punking your fanbase. You millennials think you know everything. You need a time machine.
Lol, not a millennial, but you sure as shit are triggered.

It took Mollenkopf a decade to build his teams into a power. There were a lot of .500 years in there. Patience is the key here. Good programs arent built in three years. Anyone that thinks they can be has no idea what they are talking about and no idea how bad a program Hazell left behind.

Click click snowflake

Coming from a fan of a program that has not had a winning season since 2014 (a very remarkable 7-6 campaign at that), that really means a lot. Thanks. Did you also think Chris Ash needed just a little more time to turn things around at Rutgers? When you make a bowl game more than 6 people care about, then I’ll listen. Until then, my comments and take are spot on. At this rate, Brohm will not last past 2022 and he shouldn’t. Looks to be a fraud.
Guy comes here and says something nice and all you can do is cry and spew garbage. Nice job. Go get your diaper changed, boomer.

Coming from a fan of a program that has not had a winning season since 2014 (a very remarkable 7-6 campaign at that), that really means a lot. Thanks. Did you also think Chris Ash needed just a little more time to turn things around at Rutgers? When you make a bowl game more than 6 people care about, then I’ll listen. Until then, my comments and take are spot on. At this rate, Brohm will not last past 2022 and he shouldn’t. Looks to be a fraud.
Your comments Comes from a child's mind that knows nothing about football. This is not basketball where you can make up ground with one Recruiting class. The football team was a complete mess before he got here . The recruiting was the worst in the big 10 Dam near every year Now we're in the top 5 every year Let these recruits get experience before you run your Pie hole. Now get back to your computer And your desk job Let the real man talk about the football team that knows something.

A DECADE? You know nothing. HIS TEAM WAS RANKED 13th IN HIS THIRD YEAR! Where is Brohm in year 3? Oh yeah, a sterling 1-4. Brohm will have us ranked the 13th worst program this year. I guess we call it a reverse tie?
If you hate the program so much, stop watching, attending, donating, and posted your hate for Brohm. Go to IU's board and talk shit about us if you want to, but clearly no one agrees with you here.

Well with a banged up team and a back up QB. Brohm did what I thought he would and our coaches Maryland.

We have major talent, but major weaknesses and Brohm exploited it and beat us good. I was at game with wife, everyone was nice not one Purdue fan said an ill word.

congrats, as I’ve been to a lot of SEC and B1G games and that was real nice behavior in victory. Brohm can coach and recruit teams like MD and Purdue don’t have a large margin of error in recruiting depth. I think Locks will win at MD but Brohm is one of best Xs and Os guys.

ADVERTISEMENT