ADVERTISEMENT

Never Trumpers

It is my theory that the Globalist Corporation funded the PACs for Obama, McCain, and Romney with no worries who won. Because they were in control of what all of them did. I must admit what Romney said is very smart. If Biden pardoned Trump, he would be in the lead. Many would think that Biden actually has integrity,

lol. He’s talking about the politics of it, not your kangaroo court. Did you get past the headline?
Did you read this first three paragraphs? I’ll paraphrase…Bragg should’ve settled out of court (“like normal” had this not been political).

But it was political. Which is obvious to everyone who doesn’t suffer from PTSD, even for the non-Trumpers.

But I guess you seem to agree by stating “it is about the politics”. LOL. If it’s about politics, then it’s actually a Kangaroo court

It is my theory that the Globalist Corporation funded the PACs for Obama, McCain, and Romney with no worries who won. Because they were in control of what all of them did. I must admit what Romney said is very smart. If Biden pardoned Trump, he would be in the lead. Many would think that Biden actually has integrity,
Biden (and the Democrats) are about keeping Trump out of office “by any means necessary”

Reactions: bonefish1
Did you read this first three paragraphs? I’ll paraphrase…Bragg should’ve settled out of court (“like normal” had this not been political).

But it was political. Which is obvious to everyone who doesn’t suffer from PTSD, even for the non-Trumpers.

But I guess you seem to agree by stating “it is about the politics”. LOL. If it’s about politics, then it’s actually a Kangaroo court
He didn’t say there wasn’t a case. Obviously because he said to settle. He didn’t say the trial was rigged. He didn’t say trump was innocent. He didn’t say the trial as politically motivated.

He’s talking about the politics of trump vs Biden. He’s saying the trial helps Trump politically.

“Bragg may have won the battle, for now, but he may have lost the political war," he warned. "Democrats think they can put out the Trump fire with oxygen. It's political malpractice."

The political malpractice is making trump stronger by convicting him. The pardon remark was about the same thing. Pardoning trump makes Biden look better in the election.

You’re seeing what you want to see.

Last edited:
Oh we have a “Globalist Corporation” now? What’s their stock ticket?

It appears you believe this corporation wants anybody but trump? Convenient.

Oh we have a “Globalist Corporation” now? What’s their stock ticket?

It appears you believe this corporation wants anybody but trump? Convenient.
You are right, I should hae pluralized that. A GC cares about cheap labor and a large market that will buy their products. They have little to no loyalty to the US. And in 2015, I woke up and saw that Obama was being subnissive to the GC by giving China all that they wanted. China was abusing us in trade by manipulating the yen. They allowed GC into their country and let them take advantage of their cheap labor. And China was stealing our patents and other intellectual property. And the weird part was Obama was sending them foreign aid, even though China own most of our debt.

Trump, as promised clamped down on China. Xi smartly unleashed the Wuhan Flu and sent his citizens throughout the world. The Dems tried to styfle Trump by calling him racist. Remember Pelosi taking a contingency to SF's Chinatown? Remember how anyone who said Wuhan Flu was labeled a racist? How did that happen? Oh yes, the GC own almost all the media. BTW, I do blame Trump for relying on Faucci, but he was considered the expert.

And now for the update. Rumors are that China has paid the Biden crime family millions. Biden cites the Green New Deal. while China continues to open up coal mines. They need it to manufacture parts for electric cars and wind mills. Do you remember how China sent an espionage balloon across the US where it hovered over US military bases? Did you know that China has sent over hundreds of military men to the US through our southern border? Do you realize they don't go anywhere without Xi's consent? What are your thoughts?

He didn’t say there wasn’t a case. Obviously because he said to settle. He didn’t say the trial was rigged. He didn’t say trump was innocent. He didn’t say the trial as politically motivated.
Romney said…”Bragg should have settled the case against Trump, as would have been the normal procedure. But he made a political decision,"

What was Bragg’s POLITICAL decision then? To prosecute Trump and press felony charges (because Trump wouldn’t have agreed to a felony charge). That pretty much some up that it was POLITICALLY motivated.

Here, it’s a little more clear for the slower individuals….

Utah Senator Mitt Romney has openly criticized Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg for pursuing criminal charges against former President Donald Trump after the recent conviction.

Romney, a vocal critic of the ex-prez, described Bragg's actions as "political malpractice" and

questioned the motives behind the decision.​

And in case your really slow…the motives being questioned were Braggs political motives. Thus Bragg was politically motivated in Romneys opinion.

Last edited:
Bob,
Do you have video of you and the other McDonald's morning coffee crew with TDS celebrating the verdict?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT