ADVERTISEMENT

Netflix, ESG's and Black Rock

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
I've never heard of Black Rock before. If this story is true, which it seems to have support for on face value, then this is a scary company and a huge problem in this world today. In fact if this story is true, this would explain why so many companies push "Woke" garbage.

Reactions: BSIT and TheGunner
I've never heard of Black Rock before. If this story is true, which it seems to have support for on face value, then this is a scary company and a huge problem in this world today. In fact if this story is true, this would explain why so many companies push "Woke" garbage.

This would also help explain why Disney properties such as ESPN have gone “woke” with a bunch of their programming.

You've never heard of one of the largest investment firms in the world? The one that's been making headlines regularly over the past few years for buying up the stock of single-family households across the country, helping drive up cost-of-living for all but the very rich?

I knew you folks lived under a rock but damn.

You've never heard of one of the largest investment firms in the world? The one that's been making headlines regularly over the past few years for buying up the stock of single-family households across the country, helping drive up cost-of-living for all but the very rich?

Live under black rocks nonetheless!

If it doesn't come from a youtube video or some randomdomain.com "news site" ... you can pretty much rest assured that most of the posters on this board haven't heard of it and wouldn't believe it until it came from one of those sources.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
ADVERTISEMENT