ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska 88, Purdue 72 - Quick Recap

Boilers didn’t play well tonight. Combine that with being on the road vs a team shooting out their backside and the officiating makes it hard to win. I would say Paint has plenty to talk to them about. Hopefully get them back to setting and controlling the tempo and feel of the game.

Regular season games don’t matter…But we better not lose any of them DAMMIT !!!
😂 😂 right?!? If this team loses the sky is falling and a first round exit is coming, but if they DONT win the natty, then it’s an epic failure. Nothing is good enough….we need to focus on getting to the second weekend and beyond and with some luck (where maybe WE shoot 60% from 3), we get to the 3rd weekend.

Reactions: RossMackey
😂 😂 right?!? If this team loses the sky is falling and a first round exit is coming, but if they DONT win the natty, then it’s an epic failure. Nothing is good enough….we need to focus on getting to the second weekend and beyond and with some luck (where maybe WE shoot 60% from 3), we get to the 3rd weekend.
We just need to go 40-0, duh…

Only March matters. Wins during the season don't predict success in March, but losses predict everything.

I get the sentiment.....but on that theory.....there is only 1 successful team that matters in all of college basketball.

I get the sentiment.....but on that theory.....there is only 1 successful team that matters in all of college basketball.
He was being facetious.

When we lose in March, “B1G games don’t matter!”

When we lose in January, “WE LOST TO NEBRASKA?!!! FIRE PAINTER!!!”

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT