ADVERTISEMENT

Neb. lands former UGA 5 star TE

Sounds like a ton of talent, but he has transferred a bunch in 2 years LSU, Florida, Georgia and now Nebraska this is according to 247. If so, it might be a short trip.

The only barrier to him playing and being very good is him.
some maybe posts here, but what It points out here is that w/ the right coach, Neb can be a place one can recruit to. I know they have been somewhat irrelevant but it looks like they are turning the corner.

It appears on paper he was a great catch. However upon doing research it appears there is another story about him that is not being told. How many quality players have played on that many teams? I have to believe that may be a reason certain teams may have passed on him despite his talent.

I guess Nebraska will find out. Was he worth the risk? Sometimes coaches lower their standards for the desires of winning.

It appears on paper he was a great catch. However upon doing research it appears there is another story about him that is not being told. How many quality players have played on that many teams? I have to believe that may be a reason certain teams may have passed on him despite his talent.

I guess Nebraska will find out. Was he worth the risk? Sometimes coaches lower their standards for the desires of winning.
He’s absolutely worth a scholie. The upside is off the charts.

He’s absolutely worth a scholie. The upside is off the charts.
A lot of talent. A lot of red flags created by his many transfers. I don’t know the reasons behind his transfers. I hope it works out.

A lot of talent. A lot of red flags created by his many transfers. I don’t know the reasons behind his transfers. I hope it works out.
the other day Neb got their 3rd ex 4 star UGA player 6'7' 350 Jacob Hood also landed a 4 star WR recruit

He never actually went to Florida, announced he was committing to Florida and then decommitted.

He never actually went to Florida, announced he was committing to Florida and then decommitted.
What I’ve read is that he enrolled early at Florida but was only there for the spring semester and then transferred before the fall of his first football season.

Reactions: Wolegib
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT