ADVERTISEMENT

Neal

I understand he didn't walk with the seniors. What else could that signify other than he's coming back?
That he can’t walk.:eek:

But seriously, you might be onto something if this is true. I can think of several alternate explanations, none of which are any good.

Reactions: DAG10
If he does come back, I wouldn’t expect great things from him until later in the season. He’ll be 2 years removed from playing a competitive snap. Great news if he returns, but don’t expect him to light it up.

If he does come back, I wouldn’t expect great things from him until later in the season. He’ll be 2 years removed from playing a competitive snap. Great news if he returns, but don’t expect him to light it up.
he would definitely help counter any of those embarrassing rugby scrums where our D Line just gets moved 5 yds downfield.

I understand he didn't walk with the seniors. What else could that signify other than he's coming back?

Did Sindelar walk? I haven't even seen him on the sideline which is odd. You'd think he would have been helping Plummer and O'Connell in between series. Maybe he has and the cameras aren't showing it.

Reactions: DAG10
Did Sindelar walk? I haven't even seen him on the sideline which is odd. You'd think he would have been helping Plummer and O'Connell in between series. Maybe he has and the cameras aren't showing it.
Sindelar was one of the seniors honored.

Reactions: Roeder
It used to be illegal to push a ball carrier. Why did they change that?
I’m fine with allowing them to
Push if the runner isn’t down or progress isn’t stopped. They just need to allow it in the other direction too. So unless he goes to the ground you can continue to push him and the pile backwards.

ADVERTISEMENT