ADVERTISEMENT

ND transfers

purduedavie

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Looks like they just lost their top 3 reserves including 2 former starters, I’m sure Coach will do her due diligence.

Wow, I thought Niele Ivey was well-liked by the team. But she has a lot of talent coming in and maybe they saw the writing on the wall.

What a different age of college sports we live in now.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
And another, Maya Dodson (12.6 ppg and 7.3 rpg) declared for the WNBA draft despite having one year of eligibility left. Of course, she has time to reconsider and come back.

And another, Maya Dodson (12.6 ppg and 7.3 rpg) declared for the WNBA draft despite having one year of eligibility left. Of course, she has time to reconsider and come back.
Maya I believe was a Sr though, as for talent coming in, they got 1 High School All American coming in, they’ll be active in the portal, losing Free Agents means bringing in Free Agents. Anyway, hope Purdue looks at these transfers from ND, some highly regarded girls on here. It’s simple, these days Coaches got to use the portal no matter if we like it or not.

Looking at the roster with Kyle leaving it looks like 9 girls returning and 3 girls coming in, that leaves 3 spots available unless Doumbia returns for a final season which is possible. This is counting Oriyomi who didn’t leave the bench for the last month, if she graduated my guess is she’ll probably leave.

Maya I believe was a Sr though, as for talent coming in, they got 1 High School All American coming in, they’ll be active in the portal, losing Free Agents means bringing in Free Agents. Anyway, hope Purdue looks at these transfers from ND, some highly regarded girls on here. It’s simple, these days Coaches got to use the portal no matter if we like it or not.
Well whether called a Junior or Senior, she had another year of eligibility that she is leaving on the table.

Well whether called a Junior or Senior, she had another year of eligibility that she is leaving on the table.

Reactions: DocRon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT