ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Preseason: Jaden Ivey Tues 10/11 7pm vs OKC on BSD...

boilerman101

True Freshman
Nov 11, 2011
Pistons lost first 2 Pre-S games. Third chance for a win tonight. Detroit takes on OKC at home tonight at 7pm on BSD.

Last edited:
Looking good so far. A couple years in the weight room and he will do just fine.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
I was completely incorrect on his court next level” abilities last year. He is where he belongs and where he will prosper. His team will benefit maybe not this year but certainly in the next couple of years! He will benefit this year that’s for sure because he has the basketball IQ in the athletic ability a very few people, he will figure things out and be a pretty darn good player for a long time if he doesn’t get hurt!

I was completely incorrect on his court next level” abilities last year. He is where he belongs and where he will prosper. His team will benefit maybe not this year but certainly in the next couple of years! He will benefit this year that’s for sure because he has the basketball IQ in the athletic ability a very few people, he will figure things out and be a pretty darn good player for a long time if he doesn’t get hurt!
He will be really good when he learns the ropes when it comes to NBA basketball first step is deadly And he has to play quick hands in passing lanes I see great things ahead

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT