ADVERTISEMENT

NBA combine anthrometric measurements

Old Gold n Black

True Freshman
Nov 24, 2003
Really eye opening to see some of these official measurements. I was not surprised to see Trevion listed at a hair over 6'7", but really shocked to see Liddell's numbers. Without looking does anyone want to proffer a guess as to his real height?

Also telling were some of the omissions. No metrics at all for Ivey. Maybe his agent was against the idea? (Or is that even a thing???)

2022 NBA combine anthrometric measurements

Reactions: Boiler Addict
I get the no shoes vs shoes measurement, but this helps remind me of how height and weight numbers are massaged. It’s worse than I remember.

How tall does that make IT?

Reactions: Old Gold n Black
I get the no shoes vs shoes measurement, but this helps remind me of how height and weight numbers are massaged. It’s worse than I remember.

How tall does that make IT?
Ask and you shall receive. Here's a link from a 2017 measurement at Nike Elite 100. Hard to believe that Isaiah was invited, but at the time he was a fairly solid recruit. The biggest knock on him back then (and still is today) is his weight. He was rail thin 137 lbs as a high school Jr, and it didn't help that he couldn't find the weight room in WLaf.

Regarding height, would you believe that Isaiah is just as tall as Carsen Edwards?

2017 Nike Elite 100

Reactions: Boiler Addict
Ask and you shall receive. Here's a link from a 2017 measurement at Nike Elite 100. Hard to believe that Isaiah was invited, but at the time he was a fairly solid recruit. The biggest knock on him back then (and still is today) is his weight. He was rail thin 137 lbs as a high school Jr, and it didn't help that he couldn't find the weight room in WLaf.

Regarding height, would you believe that Isaiah is just as tall as Carsen Edwards?

2017 Nike Elite 100
Yes, Isaiah was tiny and honestly had no business playing ball at a big ten university.

Reactions: BoilerDeac
Really eye opening to see some of these official measurements. I was not surprised to see Trevion listed at a hair over 6'7", but really shocked to see Liddell's numbers. Without looking does anyone want to proffer a guess as to his real height?

Also telling were some of the omissions. No metrics at all for Ivey. Maybe his agent was against the idea? (Or is that even a thing???)

2022 NBA combine anthrometric measurements
Trevion was listed as 6’8 3/4” without shoes and 6’10” with shoes according to Neubs.

Reactions: Schnelk
Trevion was listed as 6’8 3/4” without shoes and 6’10” with shoes according to Neubs.

ba1e9fff-c274-4f9f-8e12-3150c8730766_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT