ADVERTISEMENT

NATO

Good to see Drumpf already embarrassing himself and the country. What a senile dumbass.
not sure what happened, but long before Trump was elected Stratfor

https://www.stratfor.com/

was writing about the need for NATO to buckle up and pay their fair share. This was set up after WW2 when they were hurting to help them out..since that time the USA has been carrying them and the countries were not and are not paying what was suppose to happen since WW2. I don't know if this is what you were referencing without referencing or something else, but NATO can and should pay at least 2% it seems to me.

Was this what you referenced without referencing anything in particular?

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Again more name calling from the liberal!
It would appear that is all they have.
36860417_1445180062249562_5285674805029240832_n.jpg

It would appear that is all they have.

Hilarious meme, guess I can assume you want to make america great again by rolling things back to the 1950's when women, minorities and gay people knew their place as 2nd class citizens.

Instead of corporate welfare, constant warmongering, and placating the wealthiest individuals we can focus that money on the majority of the people, we'd all be better off.

Hilarious meme, guess I can assume you want to make america great again by rolling things back to the 1950's when women, minorities and gay people knew their place as 2nd class citizens.

Instead of corporate welfare, constant warmongering, and placating the wealthiest individuals we can focus that money on the majority of the people, we'd all be better off.
Curious to know, what is your federal tax rate?

You pulled all of that out of a funny meme? good lord

Reactions: Purdue97
Curious to know, what is your federal tax rate?
My wife and I are perfectly comfortable, that doesn't mean we can't have empathy to put ourselves in other people's shoes. This country would be a lot better off if people did that, there wouldn't be many Republicans left that's for sure.

Reactions: MANelson85
From your other posts as well.
Show me the posts that lead you to believe that I "want to roll things back to the 1950's when women, minorities and gay people knew their place as 2nd class citizens."
You can't so its obvious that you just called me a racist, sexist, and homophobe because you have nothing substantive to offer.

My wife and I are perfectly comfortable, that doesn't mean we can't have empathy to put ourselves in other people's shoes. This country would be a lot better off if people did that, there wouldn't be many Republicans left that's for sure.

Grand sweeping, ignorant, emtional comments like that just show that you are incapable of rational thought.

not sure what happened, but long before Trump was elected Stratfor

https://www.stratfor.com/

was writing about the need for NATO to buckle up and pay their fair share. This was set up after WW2 when they were hurting to help them out..since that time the USA has been carrying them and the countries were not and are not paying what was suppose to happen since WW2. I don't know if this is what you were referencing without referencing or something else, but NATO can and should pay at least 2% it seems to me.

Was this what you referenced without referencing anything in particular?
I don't know anyone of any political persuasion that would argue against NATO countries paying their 2%. Literally no one.

There was an agreement in 2014 that said all countries would be at 2% by 2024. Many are on track to make that date, done are not. I applaud Trump for bringing it up.......as have the last 3 presidents.

But that is the only issue Trump has talked about with regard to NATO. He has publicly repeated our commitment to NATO exactly once since being elected. Doesn't talk at all about the benefits, the history, the vital purpose it serves. But those don't play to his base, bitching constantly about money does.
The finances are very important but it isn't worth pulling out of NATO......which appears to be his aim.

Reactions: Bill4411
I don't know anyone of any political persuasion that would argue against NATO countries paying their 2%. Literally no one.

There was an agreement in 2014 that said all countries would be at 2% by 2024. Many are on track to make that date, done are not. I applaud Trump for bringing it up.......as have the last 3 presidents.

But that is the only issue Trump has talked about with regard to NATO. He has publicly repeated our commitment to NATO exactly once since being elected. Doesn't talk at all about the benefits, the history, the vital purpose it serves. But those don't play to his base, bitching constantly about money does.
The finances are very important but it isn't worth pulling out of NATO......which appears to be his aim.
I have no idea what the original poster was mentioning. Also, I think Trump is playing his hand differently than the others by trying to put a little more reality into it. I "think" (and could be wrong about this) that Trump sees the need to meet this much quicker as IT SHOULD. I mean we are almost 3/4 century from the time this was to help those countries get on their feet. It truly has lasted longer than needed. Now whether this is a bargaining chip..relative to the tariffs imposed by those countries...I don't know. Perhaps it is? One of the things that has to be frustrating for other countries is how dealing with a new president can change things so quickly.

He has plenty of military people advising him as well and quite frankly NONE of us know what is really going on. I just know he is addressing something in a much more timely fashion. Nobody should every confuse Trump with a typical politician. I'll just watch from afar and see if the sky falls or if this changes things for the better...my money (perhaps it is ignorance?) says it makes things better. I know when I read the stratfor piece on this years ago and then found Trump talking about this before being elected, I thought...well he is already talking about this. Most don't like their allowance being cut...

Good lord - you just have random thoughts race into your head without any sort of facts to back them up and without any sort of filter you say these thoughts because you think they're true.

You obviously aren't aware but there is plenty of polling and statistics to back up the fact that conservatives give more to charity than folks like you. You're empathy and $2.95 will give those less fortunate a Tall Latte at Starbucks. Conservatives actually put their money behind their empathy.

I'm not sure how it happened but somewhere along the line you allowed some left wing nut job (probably a Purdue professor) to indoctrinate you into believing that conservatives were nothing but greedy, racist, homophobic, sexist, white men. Because of this, you have done little to no research into who conservatives really are but instead out of intellectual laziness have decided to lump them into one giant deplorable basket. You and couple of others just come off sounding ridiculous. I pray you don't say these things to friends, families, and coworkers.

Last edited:

I don't believe Trump has ever said he was pulling out of NATO. The MSM likes to take everything he says to the extreme and by now they should know that he sometimes says things just to say things. He's not anywhere close to a typical politician. He's not PC. He's not diplomatic. He shoots off his mouth or Tweets things that step on his own message too often. He has often been his own worst enemy, so if you take everything he says literally, you do it to your own detriment.

I've learned to filter out a lot of what he says and I pay attention to what he does. He is the absolute opposite of Obama. Obama very articulately told you what he was going to do and did virtually nothing of value. Trump blathers on about all sorts of inane things, but he has amassed a significant list of accomplishments, during his short tenure. I'll take results over rhetoric every time.

Regarding NATO, he has motivated them to add significantly to their contributions, since he's been in office. That's a good thing.

Good lord - you just random thoughts race into your head without any sort of facts to back them up and without any sort of filter you say these thoughts because you think they're true.

You obviously aren't ware but there is plenty of polling and statistics to back up the fact that conservatives give more to charity than folks like you. You're empathy and $2.95 will you those less fortunate a Tall Latte at Starbucks. Conservatives actually put their money behind their empathy.

I'm not sure how it happened but somewhere along the line you allowed some left wing nut job (probably a Purdue professor) to indoctrinate you into believing that conservatives were nothing but greedy, racist, homophobic, sexist, white men. Because of this, you have done little to no research into who conservatives really are but instead out of intellectual laziness have decided to lump them into one giant deplorable basket. You and couple of others just come off sounding ridiculous. I pray you don't say these things to friends, families, and coworkers.

Why do conservatives say so many greedy, racist, homophobic, sexist things if they aren't that way? Why do they support those policies if they actually aren't that way? Sorry you don't like that label, but you earn it. There are legitimate neo-nazis running on the Republican ticket. The Republican party maintains power by stoking white resentment toward the "other."

Demographics aren't in the right's favor, elderly white folks are dying every year and replacing them are younger generations not scared of someone different. I can look to the gay people that I know in my life and politicians aren't going to be able to convince me that it's going to bring about the end of the world by allowing them to marry who they love, adopt kids, not be fired from their job because they're gay, etc.

Good lord - you just have random thoughts race into your head without any sort of facts to back them up and without any sort of filter you say these thoughts because you think they're true.

You obviously aren't aware but there is plenty of polling and statistics to back up the fact that conservatives give more to charity than folks like you. You're empathy and $2.95 will give those less fortunate a Tall Latte at Starbucks. Conservatives actually put their money behind their empathy.

I grew up surrounded by conservatives and initially was one.

I didn't need to be indoctrinated by a "liberal" professor to think that most conservatives are greedy, racist, homophobic, and sexist. You just have to be around them when they think they are in good company and let their guard down.

Why do conservatives say so many greedy, racist, homophobic, sexist things if they aren't that way? Why do they support those policies if they actually aren't that way?

How many Grandmas, in wheel chairs, did Mit Romney push off the cliff?
Broaden your source for information and you will see how unsubstantiated your question is.

Broaden your source for information and you will see how unsubstantiated your question is.
How many links do I need to provide from politicians stating those type of things, doesn't' matter you'll just ignore them. Breitbart has a "black crime" section, nothing to see there I suppose. I can go on and on and on with actual examples, but I'm not going to waste my time. A California GOP congressional candidate is running a "jews must be stopped robocall." Hate crimes have increased because terrible people see the President as giving them cover. If you don't like the label, don't support the action.

hunkgolden, BoilerJS, BoilerMadness, why do you think that Breitbart had a "black crime" section? Can one of you or preferably all of you answer what purpose this serves?

hunkgolden, BoilerJS, BoilerMadness, why do you think that Breitbart had a "black crime" section? Can one of you or preferably all of you answer what purpose this serves?
I've never been on breitbart so have no idea what you're talking about.

I can't think of any purpose it serves. Quite honestly I had to google Breitbart to see what you were talking about. I never heard of them.
There are so many web based news organizations out there. Breitbart does not contain views of the vast majority of Republicans.

Why do conservatives say so many greedy, racist, homophobic, sexist things if they aren't that way? Why do they support those policies if they actually aren't that way? Sorry you don't like that label, but you earn it. There are legitimate neo-nazis running on the Republican ticket. The Republican party maintains power by stoking white resentment toward the "other."

Demographics aren't in the right's favor, elderly white folks are dying every year and replacing them are younger generations not scared of someone different. I can look to the gay people that I know in my life and politicians aren't going to be able to convince me that it's going to bring about the end of the world by allowing them to marry who they love, adopt kids, not be fired from their job because they're gay, etc.

Man, do you live in a warped world of stereotypes. You must have been programed since birth to be so blind to reality. I doubt that anyone could ever change your mind, since you're not thinking. You're running on pure emotion. Good Luck. I hope that some day you wake up and see the world as it really is, instead of this bizarro world that you imagine. You're way too deep into identity politics.

OK - I just did a little internet research on your claim and it appears that the Breitbart site did not have a section titled "Black Crime" but rather someone did a search on the website for "black crime" and a few stories with that phrase popped up. Unless you are seeing something else it would appear that you have once again been mislead by the untrustworthy radical left.

I can pull up a list of articles from my local newspaper tagged "cats" - doesn't meant they have a cats section.

That was supposed to be Paul Ryan pushing Grannie off the cliff, but your point is well taken.

35 - curious what you got your Purdue degree in and what your occupation is.

Never been to Breitbart in my life. The only remotely Conservative site I visit is Drudge and it's more about breaking news, than it is Conservative spin. I like that he has a list of editorial writers, so I can see what they're writing, and he also has a list of Worldwide newspapers, so I can read about perceptions from around the world.

Sorry to disappoint you.

You spend more time viewing conservative tv/websites/radio than anyone I know. Kind of an unhealthy obsession.
Wait, how can that be? I thought I was in a liberal bubble and only watch CNN and don't know the real stories. I pay close attention to both sides, it's why I'm so liberal.

Never been to Breitbart in my life. The only remotely Conservative site I visit is Drudge and it's more about breaking news, than it is Conservative spin. I like that he has a list of editorial writers, so I can see what they're writing, and he also has a list of Worldwide newspapers, so I can read about perceptions from around the world.

Sorry to disappoint you.
Ok, so you personally haven't been there, but it's a very popular site on the right. Steve Bannon was a major part of Trump's campaign and administration. Just because you haven't been there doesn't mean you can't answer why you think they would specifically point out black crime for their readers.

Wait, how can that be? I thought I was in a liberal bubble and only watch CNN and don't know the real stories. I pay close attention to both sides, it's why I'm so liberal.

Winston Churchill said, "If you're under 30 and not a Liberal, you have no heart. If you're over 40 and still a Liberal, you have no brain."

Liberalism is fueled by emotion.
Conservatism is fueled by logic.

Experience, perspective and a large dose of reality is what causes the transformation. I assume you're still young.

OK - I just did a little internet research on your claim and it appears that the Breitbart site did not have a section titled "Black Crime" but rather someone did a search on the website for "black crime" and a few stories with that phrase popped up. Unless you are seeing something else it would appear that you have once again been mislead by the untrustworthy radical left.

I can pull up a list of articles from my local newspaper tagged "cats" - doesn't meant they have a cats section.

They no longer use the black crime tag. Guess they thought it was a little too obvious.

Ok, so you personally haven't been there, but it's a very popular site on the right. Steve Bannon was a major part of Trump's campaign and administration. Just because you haven't been there doesn't mean you can't answer why you think they would specifically point out black crime for their readers.

Bannon was an advisor, but only for a short time. Don't try to make it more than it was. Trump started seeing the crazy side and dumped him.

They no longer use the black crime tag. Guess they thought it was a little too obvious.
Yeah that’s basically what happened. They have been courting white nationalists for years but are still trying to preserve a veneer or respectability. Most people see through it

Winston Churchill said, "If you're under 30 and not a Liberal, you have no heart. If you're over 40 and still a Liberal, you have no brain."

Liberalism is fueled by emotion.
Conservatism is fueled by logic.

Experience, perspective and a large dose of reality is what causes the transformation. I assume you're still young.

That's a ridiculous assertion. The right lives in a fact free environment. Conservatism is at it's core a self absorbed greedy mindset. Climate change is real, trickle down economics only enriches the already wealthy, coal is not the energy of the future.

There's a difference between reading and comprehension. Just seeing your posts, I can see that you have so many filters in place that you would either distort or disbelieve anything Conservative that you read.

It's easy to be Liberal, since you get so much positive affirmation from TV, the movies and social media. It's what all the cool kids are doing...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT