ADVERTISEMENT

NATO/Putin meetings

So you think hacking = impact on the election even though the AG stated, "”There was NO impact on votes OR outcome of the election"?

And yet you think Strzok had no impact on the election even though he specifically stated he would stop Trump from becoming elected?

Bobby - you are one flexible son of a gun to twist yourself into this way of thinking.
human-pretzel.jpg

"Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Big bad Trump I'm sure will be tough on Putin. Oh wait, he can Tweet-hard, but doesn't have any balls for face-to-face confrontation. Gotta be nice to Russia!

Of course he insists on meetings with no one present - so he can make up shit on what happened. Look what happened at NATO - completely made up crap, and world leaders had to come out and say uh, that's not what happened.

Why people are ok with someone so dishonest is beyond me.

Big bad Trump I'm sure will be tough on Putin. Oh wait, he can Tweet-hard, but doesn't have any balls for face-to-face confrontation. Gotta be nice to Russia!

Of course he insists on meetings with no one present - so he can make up shit on what happened. Look what happened at NATO - completely made up crap, and world leaders had to come out and say uh, that's not what happened.

Why people are ok with someone so dishonest is beyond me.
Triggered again, early on Sunday morning?

Truly shameful. Literally took Russia’s side. Yet another shameful display (none of it was surprising though). Trump is nothing more than a puppet.
I don't know if Trump or his campaign worked with the Russians to interfere with our elections.......but wholly freakin cow it sure looks like Trump owes Putin something.

Why else would he continue to take this position? They have nothing we want from a trade perspective, neither their military nor their nukes hold a candle to ours. Do we need their help with terrorism? No. Energy? No.
Some Trumper needs to explain this.

Truly shameful. Literally took Russia’s side. Yet another shameful display (none of it was surprising though). Trump is nothing more than a puppet.
I don't know if Trump or his campaign worked with the Russians to interfere with our elections.......but wholly freakin cow it sure looks like Trump owes Putin something.

Why else would he continue to take this position? They have nothing we want from a trade perspective, neither their military nor their nukes hold a candle to ours. Do we need their help with terrorism? No. Energy? No.

Oh I’m sure a Trumper will get back to you.....just as soon as Fox News tells them what to say.

Haha. That's the best you got? Like Trump TODAY, still talking about an election a year and a half ago.

Do you have any comment on current events?
what is there to say? You guys are hysterical. You won't even entertain what was actually said. Just your LWNJ talking points. Here's a quote in direct contradiction to the nonsense on here.

REPORTER (Jonathan Lemire from AP): A question for President Putin, thank you. Two questions for you, sir. Can you tell me what President Trump may have indicated to you about officially recognizing Crimea as part of Russia?

PUTIN: President Trump — well, the posture of President Trump on Crimea is well known and he stands firmly by it. He continues to maintain that it was illegal to annex it. Our viewpoint is different. We held a referendum in strict compliance with the UN Charter and international legislation.

still can't accept the results of the election...
We know that Russia attacked our country in the 2016 election. You're in pretty deep so sure you're vote probably wasn't changed by anything. You may have only seen some fake news that reinforced you're already incorrect perceptions. We know the Russian attack was to help Trump. For people on the fence, the Russian interference could have changed their mind enough to not vote, vote for a third party, or vote for Trump.

what is there to say? You guys are hysterical. You won't even entertain what was actually said. Just your LWNJ talking points. Here's a quote in direct contradiction to the nonsense on here.

REPORTER (Jonathan Lemire from AP): A question for President Putin, thank you. Two questions for you, sir. Can you tell me what President Trump may have indicated to you about officially recognizing Crimea as part of Russia?

PUTIN: President Trump — well, the posture of President Trump on Crimea is well known and he stands firmly by it. He continues to maintain that it was illegal to annex it. Our viewpoint is different. We held a referendum in strict compliance with the UN Charter and international legislation.
What did TRUMP say about Crimea, other than blaming Obama? So now we get our info on how Trump feels from Putin? WTF would you expect him to say?

Of ALL the things Trump said you bring up one thing he didn't say. Anything else?

Taking Russia's side over our intelligence agencies in such an obvious way on the world stage will not go over well with some old school pub Trump supporters.

Reactions: indy35

What did TRUMP say about Crimea, other than blaming Obama? So now we get our info on how Trump feels from Putin? WTF would you expect him to say?

Of ALL the things Trump said you bring up one thing he didn't say. Anything else?

Taking Russia's side over our intelligence agencies in such an obvious way on the world stage will not go over well with some old school pub Trump supporters.

That’s about the response i was expecting from these driveling trumptards

We know that Russia attacked our country in the 2016 election. You're in pretty deep so sure you're vote probably wasn't changed by anything. You may have only seen some fake news that reinforced you're already incorrect perceptions. We know the Russian attack was to help Trump. For people on the fence, the Russian interference could have changed their mind enough to not vote, vote for a third party, or vote for Trump.
I didn't need Russia's help to vote against Hillary. She made that REALLY easy all on her own.

I didn't need Russia's help to vote against Hillary. She made that REALLY easy all on her own.
Exactly what I said, you've already fallen susceptible to the propaganda over the years, but for other folks that were on the fence the Russian interference could have been the push they needed to just stay home, vote 3rd party, or shrug their shoulders and vote Trump.

Why would trump give any credence to an investigation he feels is a sham instituted to discredit his election? Why can't you understand that point of view? I can understand the LW desire to link Trump's success to the Russian govt. Trump will never acquiesce to the this viewpoint. In his view, the entire dossier-to-fbi-investigation was a partisan attempt to destroy him. Any relationship to the Russians or anyone else for that matter is immaterial to him.

Exactly what I said, you've already fallen susceptible to the propaganda over the years, but for other folks that were on the fence the Russian interference could have been the push they needed to just stay home, vote 3rd party, or shrug their shoulders and vote Trump.
pathetic. a few months ago this board was so concerned the R's wouldn't accept the results of the election. look at this place!

Why would trump give any credence to an investigation he feels is a sham instituted to discredit his election? Why can't you understand that point of view? I can understand the LW desire to link Trump's success to the Russian govt. Trump will never acquiesce to the this viewpoint. In his view, the entire dossier-to-fbi-investigation was a partisan attempt to destroy him. Any relationship to the Russians or anyone else for that matter is immaterial to him.
I’d prefer he was able to do what is best for America first instead of his own. I have no idea what Hillary’s emails and his big margin of victory had to do with anything but Trump is a broken record on those points.

Why don't we wait until more comes out than what liberal networks are spoon feeding their children. You weren't there.

The investigation was instituted to find out how they interfered and who, if anyone, helped them.

I can understand how an insecure narcissist wouldn't agree with it despite all the intelligence evidence to the contrary. It's pathetic and scary but I can see why he would do it.

What I can't understand is why intelligent people like you would agree with him, why won't you just say he is wrong? Is the world going to end? Can you actually say Trump is wrong if that's what you believe? You can still be pro Trump.......because the more you guys dig your heels in to defend this position just makes you look even more partisan and desperate. Just call a spade a spade.

Why don't we wait until more comes out than what liberal networks are spoon feeding their children. You weren't there.
I wasn't in Helsinki? No shit. But see they have these miraculous devices that can video and record what is said.......and we can see and hear it all the way over here in America.
Recordings are facts no matter what network reports them.

Have you even seen it or heard what Trump said? I hope not, otherwise your post belongs in the HOF of stupidity.

The investigation was instituted to find out how they interfered and who, if anyone, helped them.

I can understand how an insecure narcissist wouldn't agree with it despite all the intelligence evidence to the contrary. It's pathetic and scary but I can see why he would do it.

What I can't understand is why intelligent people like you would agree with him, why won't you just say he is wrong? Is the world going to end? Can you actually say Trump is wrong if that's what you believe? You can still be pro Trump.......because the more you guys dig your heels in to defend this position just makes you look even more partisan and desperate. Just call a spade a spade.
because I called this whole freakin thing the night hillary said he was putin's puppet on the debate. For the people who remember, I even wrote out my thesis here a few weeks later. And...he's not totally wrong. He may not want to admit the russian's helped him and I can see why. And if I were advising him I would tell him not to do so under any circumstances for a multitude of reasons. The second part is, there is nothing for trump to gain from hounding putin about this. Let's say, Putin orchestrated everything. He's behind all the plans for Russian meddling. Let's say somehow Mueller can even provide some decent evidence for this. What does Trump do with that? He still has to work with this guy on international issues. Putin doesn't just disappear in a puff of smoke because everyone is mad at him. You want him to call Putin out? To what end?

because I called this whole freakin thing the night hillary said he was putin's puppet on the debate. For the people who remember, I even wrote out my thesis here a few weeks later. And...he's not totally wrong. He may not want to admit the russian's helped him and I can see why. And if I were advising him I would tell him not to do so under any circumstances for a multitude of reasons. The second part is, there is nothing for trump to gain from hounding putin about this. Let's say, Putin orchestrated everything. He's behind all the plans for Russian meddling. Let's say somehow Mueller can even provide some decent evidence for this. What does Trump do with that? He still has to work with this guy on international issues. Putin doesn't just disappear in a puff of smoke because everyone is mad at him. You want him to call Putin out? To what end?
Trump has said repeatedly it's time for someone to stand up for the US and this would have been a good day for him to follow his own advice.

Wow. TO WHAT END?

To punish the criminals. Lol. Isn't that what you stand for? You want to punish destitute illegals for a misdemeanor and split their families but not a foreign entity than tried to interfere in our most basic democratic right.......that is trying to divide our country?

To stop them from doing it again. What are you going to say if Putin tries to interfere on behalf of a democratic in 2020? Your freakin heads would explode.

We don't have to work with Russia on shit. Not trade, not defense, not terrorism. Certainly not human rights or the environment cause neither president gives a damn about them. BTW, they are currently in violation with their new cruise missile, nukes are an issue.

You're supposedly the law and order guys.......what signal do you send if you give them a pass? C'mon, you guys say it all the time.
Would Trump not be Obama all over again? You show weakness, Russia only tries more shit. What happened to Trump the fighter? Can he not fight for our most basic right?
Reagan is turning over in his grave.

You could literally make the same exact argument about his relationship with any world leader. He doesn't seem to have a problem alienating damn near everyone else (who doesn't happen to be an authoritarian strongman).

Y'all LOVED when he was insulting Kim, because he was "putting" pressure on him and "got results."

Does the US not have leverage or the ability to "put pressure" on Russia to, ya know, tell them to stop f**king around in our elections?

Our president.

"My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me, some others, they said they think it's Russia," Trump said at the news conference. "I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be."

DNI Coates shortly afterwards.

"We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy, and we will continue to provide unvarnished and objective intelligence in support of our national security."

I guess Coates now goes on the deep state shit list.

Our president.

"My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me, some others, they said they think it's Russia," Trump said at the news conference. "I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be."

"We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy, and we will continue to provide unvarnished and objective intelligence in support of our national security."

That he continues to go against our very own agencies is just incredible. Actually, it’s not. It’s treasonous. In spite of concrete evidence from multiple US sources, he sides with Russia.

WTF is wrong with him? Same question for anyone who defends what he said today. Wtf is wrong with you???

Reactions: Bill4411 and indy35
The investigation was instituted to find out how they interfered and who, if anyone, helped them..
Follow the money. Russia to Clinton foundation. Uranium One, Fusion GPS, Clinton foundation to fund dossier. But Trump colluded with the Russians???? Maybe Russia did find the 30,000 emails, to bad they haven't released them. I haven't seen one e-mail about HRC's daughter.
Russia meddled in our election. They have been since Truman was in office.
I'd like to see a few adds by the Russians bashing Hillary. She pucked the fooch pretty well on her own.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
I wasn't in Helsinki? No shit. But see they have these miraculous devices that can video and record what is said.......and we can see and hear it all the way over here in America.

Have you even seen it or heard what Trump said? I hope not, otherwise your post belongs in the HOF of stupidity.
No one was in the room. One note pad/one pen. We have no clue.

Our president.

That's pretty rich...you quoting a Republican.

Follow the money. Russia to Clinton foundation. Uranium One, Fusion GPS, Clinton foundation to fund dossier. But Trump colluded with the Russians???? Maybe Russia did find the 30,000 emails, to bad they haven't released them. I haven't seen one e-mail about HRC's daughter.
I'd like to see a few adds by the Russians bashing Hillary. She pucked the fooch pretty well on her own.

Completely irrelevant and barely coherent reply.

I agree follow the money to all the Russian Oligarchs that Trump does business with, owes money to and/or sells condos.

No one was in the room. One note pad/one pen. We have no clue.

You’re right about not having a clue.

Reactions: MANelson85
Oh I’m sure a Trumper will get back to you.....just as soon as Fox News tells them what to say.
best to wait for hannity to air. can't trust those other fox boys & girls these days (e.g. that Tucker used to be on both fake news cnn and msnbc).

darn you Dan, all those years posing as a good ole boy hoosier.

purdue global anyone?
thats no coincidence. the deep state has clearly compromised mitch daniels too.

Last edited:
I agree follow the money to all the Russian Oligarchs that Trump does business with, owes money to and/or sells condos.
Trump is getting a return on his investment. Thats how business works.
He put money in Russia and makes money in return. I doubt Trump owes money to anyone in Russia.
What does Russia expect in return for their investment to the Clintons?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT