ADVERTISEMENT

Nailed it

No doubt the author has a bad case of TDS.

The article had little in the way of solutions, but was good one for those approach the world emotionally.

As far as the drought out West which is due to population demand NOT climate change. My solution for this .....an aqueduct bringing water from the Mississippi to the Colorado reservoirs. That actually would have been a good use of the Covid bills--Trillion$$ that after the vaccines were pretty much wasted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Biden spend $1.9T on a war against the pandemic that was no longer a war because the far left wanted to hand out money to the poor (war on poverty).

Couple that to the far left’s war on climate change (and systematically a war of fossil fuels), and war in the Ukraine and it becomes obvious that a country can barely afford to fight one war, not three or four.

And now the poor are paying the price (which the left cannot understand because they gave made a concerted effort to spend money to support the poor).

The Republican failure was a failure in leadership, but the left fails to understand that the world would gladly welcome a return to that leadership than the path we are on today.

And the liberal base is left scratching their heads.

Last edited:
No doubt the author has a bad case of TDS.

The article had little in the way of solutions, but was good one for those approach the world emotionally.

As far as the drought out West which is due to population demand NOT climate change. My solution for this .....an aqueduct bringing water from the Mississippi to the Colorado reservoirs. That actually would have been a good use of the Covid bills--Trillion$$ that after the vaccines were pretty much wasted.
I'm surprised this isn't being pushed harder in CA

So much he gets wrong here, but sure... he nailed it...
True story. Years ago when Romney was running before he was nominated for president we were golfing in Kauai and got teamed up with a Salt Lake City doctor. Making small talk I said I bet you will vote for Romney. He looked me straight in the eye and said “I loathe the man”. Come to find out he worked with Romney during the Salt Lake Winter Olympics. He said he would vote for anyone including Democrat over Romney. This surprised me and I still voted for Romney.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT