ADVERTISEMENT

N. Mex St 31 - Auburn 10

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
is now 9 - 3 after their victory down on the Plains, their coach Jerry Kill is doing a helluva job

Love seeing Auburn lose so badly to a New Mexico team, that's great after that Purdue bowl beat down. Jerry Kill is a great coach and it's too bad about his medical issues. I believe he beat Purdue when at Northern Illinois. It's too bad that returning to coaching he didn't end up at Purdue, especially because of all the comments about the lack of good players. Look at what he's done at New Mexico State with no players and where Purdue level players would be more than welcome. Just an excellent coach who just wins despite the weakness of the team he leads.

Reactions: RDUBoiler and z_one
Love seeing Auburn lose so badly to a New Mexico team, that's great after that Purdue bowl beat down. Jerry Kill is a great coach and it's too bad about his medical issues. I believe he beat Purdue when at Northern Illinois. It's too bad that returning to coaching he didn't end up at Purdue, especially because of all the comments about the lack of good players. Look at what he's done at New Mexico State with no players and where Purdue level players would be more than welcome. Just an excellent coach who just wins despite the weakness of the team he leads.
Is there any reason he couldn't come back to a Power 5 school in a year or two? Not necessarily Purdue, but if he continues to have success at a place like NMSU--not exactly a football powerhouse--he could do that lots of other places, too.

If kill didn’t have said medical issues I think he would have done very well at Minnesota

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT