ADVERTISEMENT

Myles Colvin jumps 46 spots into top 100 on Rivals.

Some video of him playing with Kyle Guy

Love it. With guys like DGL and particularly Myles, you just hope that they stick around for two to three years so that you get to enjoy the fruits of their development.

We saw with Carsen in his junior year, particularly late in the season, how impactful it can be to have a guy with elite talent hit his stride in college. On the flip side, Jaden was just so physically talented that the NBA was beating down his door before he really came close to to reaching his potential in college.

As a Purdue fan I don't want Edey shooting 3's unless he can hit them at a 40% + rate. What's the point of being 7'4" in college basketball if your going to stand out at the three point line. I'd rather he shoot 65 -70% from 2 and be in position for a rebound then standing out at the three point line. It makes absolutely no sense.
Understand your point but if Zach can make a 3 pt. or two on a regular game basis think of the stress that puts on the Opp’s defense…

Understand your point but if Zach can make a 3 pt. or two on a regular game basis think of the stress that puts on the Opp’s defense…
If I am an opposing defense, I am thrilled to see him set up beyond the arc...even if he made one or two...the guy should score at will on the block, and, if nothing else, him on the block REALLY puts stress on a defense.

As a Purdue fan I don't want Edey shooting 3's unless he can hit them at a 40% + rate. What's the point of being 7'4" in college basketball if your going to stand out at the three point line. I'd rather he shoot 65 -70% from 2 and be in position for a rebound then standing out at the three point line. It makes absolutely no sense.
It's more about being able to open lanes for slashers. Edey camped in paint hindered Jaden a lot last year.

ADVERTISEMENT