ADVERTISEMENT

Myles Bridges (formerly of M$U) arrested on felony domestic battery charges

The M$U program gets another black eye. There are a lot of problems in the "family atmosphere" there. How many is that now?
Lol. How is this a black eye for Michigan State? He left there over 4 years ago. Coach Izzo was supposed to be on top of this and somehow prevent it from happening?

Lol. How is this a black eye for Michigan State? He left there over 4 years ago. Coach Izzo was supposed to be on top of this and somehow prevent it from happening?
A simple review of recent history will demonstrate rather clearly that the M$U basketball program has had quite a few instances of players and former players involved in very serious allegations and crimes. If you think that is not a black eye for the program, that is your view. However, I believe to most of us it certainly is one.

• Haha
Reactions: Russ Ford
I guess you haven't paid attention to all the troubles the "quality" players Izzo mentors have had...

• Haha
Reactions: Russ Ford
We don’t need a descriptive title for these threads. Just name it “it happened again” and everyone will know what you’re talking about.

Reactions: TooPoorToBleedGold
I guess when it happens this often. This is what we call "repeat" offender.

MSU has had or been caught many times for cover-ups just ask the settlement survivors. This sounds more like flawed institution habits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT