ADVERTISEMENT

My wife Sherry is a former Purdue student.

Mar 19, 2023
She had to drop out sophmore year because we got preggers with our son Henry. She still bleeds black and gold though! I know purdue is his safety school if he can't get into Kentucky or the University of Indianapolis.

Reactions: steakman765
I am sure that your son is a very good student. His mother is very smart. I know this because in order for your son to be very able, her genetic contribution to his intelligence had to be large in order to overcome your 50% contribution to the result.

Shouldn't be attacking fello posters. Even thought it has only been a short time, I already feel like an important part of the Boiler UPLOAD family.

I hope your Easter Basket has a bunch of rabbit bb's in it instead of candy and subway gift cards like mine will have, Riveting.

She had to drop out sophmore year because we got preggers with our son Henry. She still bleeds black and gold though! I know purdue is his safety school if he can't get into Kentucky or the University of Indianapolis.
I'm sure your sister - er - wife gave birth to a fine healthy boy. With 6 digits on each hand and each foot, he immediately qualifies for a full ride to Kentucky. No reason to consider a "safety school".

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
ADVERTISEMENT