ADVERTISEMENT

My Purdue YouTube Channel

BigTimeAt69

All-American
Nov 27, 2005
Westfield
If anyone is interested... I used to make Purdue highlight videos but haven't done anything for 8ish years or so. Just recently decided to start making some Purdue videos on that channel. Mainly making videos during my long drives for work in the Midwest (basically a video podcast).

Made three so far and actually the voice of college football reached out today and I was on their Iowa channel discussing the 22 matchup. Links below. Now you get to see my ugly mug

the-critic-it-stinks.gif

Why make a video while driving.....?

I kinda' get the people who record videos in their cars as a cheap way to get some sound isolation from a noisy apartment or home life, and generally has better lighting than the couch, but a phone in a cupholder while actively driving, wft?

I kinda' get the people who record videos in their cars as a cheap way to get some sound isolation from a noisy apartment or home life, and generally has better lighting than the couch, but a phone in a cupholder while actively driving, wft?
What is wft? Wafting?

I think the tomato was driving while he filmed

Phone is mounted on dash. I drive from Indy to Minnesota/Iowa/KC etc. Only did it on long stretch of boring lonely highway. And the video in the car while driving is a temporary thing. Just started that way to get some quick thoughts

More power to you if you get the views/followers that you are after and I'm all for more Purdue content out there.
I'm really not trying to troll here. It just seems like a trend in the self publishing world to add a more authentic nature, or perhaps create an air of "I'm soooo busy that I have to record on the go so I can get all my important opinions to you". With the cost of doing a high quality home recording so low these days, I am genuinely curious why the choice to produce content that way as I clearly don't get it, and for me, makes it un-watchable.

More power to you if you get the views/followers that you are after and I'm all for more Purdue content out there.
I'm really not trying to troll here. It just seems like a trend in the self publishing world to add a more authentic nature, or perhaps create an air of "I'm soooo busy that I have to record on the go so I can get all my important opinions to you". With the cost of doing a high quality home recording so low these days, I am genuinely curious why the choice to produce content that way as I clearly don't get it, and for me, makes it un-watchable.

I travel for work every week and have three kids at home. My wife would literally kill me... There's your reason lol

But in all seriousness I'm not doing it for views or followers. Just trying to get some more Purdue content out there. YouTube is something that I enjoy to watch and there's hardly anything Purdue related on there besides GBI and Boiled Sports

I travel for work every week and have three kids at home. My wife would literally kill me... There's your reason lol

But in all seriousness I'm not doing it for views or followers. Just trying to get some more Purdue content out there. YouTube is something that I enjoy to watch and there's hardly anything Purdue related on there besides GBI and Boiled Sports
3 now? damn son

I always had a picture in my head of you being much older. What's the meaning of the username? I'm torn between you being 6'9" or being born in 1969.

I always had a picture in my head of you being much older. What's the meaning of the username? I'm torn between you being 6'9" or being born in 1969.

So funny story on that...
I actually created my account when Kyle Ingraham was a freshman. I thought he was going to be the next big thing lol.

Originally it was Bigtimeat6'9

But Brian or someone banned me because somebody made a reply to one of my comments saying hey Kyle Ingraham is that you. I replied with something like yep it's me (the Stork). I was obviously being sarcastic but they banned the username for whatever reason. That was before I was a paid member.

So I had to go with the current version and made a new account

Reactions: Abugabby
My questions ..

Penn state recruits more talent than Purdue. No one can argue that. But this is basically the starting 22 from the music city bowl for Purdue. Of those not returning from long injury, who are not only more talented than the average Purdue recruit, but have enough reps that they are fluid in what they do and aren’t switching positions.. I’m counting WLB, the secondary, two receivers and Clifford. Am I missing anyone? And based on camp is anyone else expected to arrive game one as the finished product? (You can shorten this or change it However you want; but in essence

what players:

a) are more talented than your average Purdue starter
b) are the finished product
C) aren’t coming off long injury

and is Anyone expected to join them in week one)

2) adisa Isaac, pj mustipher and coziah izzard are all coming off significantly long injuries. My understanding is that they are far better than the options behind them, and the game will turn on Isaac v Eric Miller and mustipher v Spencer Holstege .. are all 3 expected to be 100 percent full go on 9/1

And again I think this is huge for us to have this presence from regular fans.. I think this episode will really ramp your channel up exponentially

Particularly for a show where I know it’s not gonna be about what you saw on Netflix and things your wife thought was neat on Amazon. Some people may want that but I’m just looking for football

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT