ADVERTISEMENT

Musk's Twitter email release reflects extent of dem election fraud

"More to review from the Biden team"......"Handled"

12lo.gif

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Wait until a) you get to tweet #22 and b) figure out who was in office in 2020.

Also, congrats on being dumb enough to think any of this was some kind of “gotcha”.
As Skydog shows in the next post, this isn’t designed for anyone with the ability to think. The right wing is counting on the extremely stupid falling in line.

• Haha
As Skydog shows in the next post, this isn’t designed for anyone with the ability to think. The right wing is counting on the extremely stupid falling in line.
Which they happily do like good little lemmings.

Wait until someone explains the First Amendment to you - that is, if you know anyone who understands it.
And what does the first amendment have to do with anything here? I’ll wait for your copy/paste answer from someone who has less of a clue about the first amendment than you do.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
And what does the first amendment have to do with anything here? I’ll wait for your copy/paste answer from someone who has less of a clue about the first amendment than you do.
You just read it for the first time, perhaps, and can't figure it out.

I find it a waste of time to try to explain anything to you, but why don't you ask the Sheriff to tell you about relevant Supreme Court rulings on government suppression of free speech.

You just read it for the first time, perhaps, and can't figure it out.

I find it a waste of time to try to explain anything to you, but why don't you ask the Sheriff to tell you about relevant Supreme Court rulings on government suppression of free speech.
I mean none of this has squat to do with the first amendment, but please continue to double down on the idiocy, riveting. I get that this has gotten you righties into a lather and you think you are finally gonna bring Hunter down, and hey enjoy that I guess, but per usual, you’re wrong.

I mean none of this has squat to do with the first amendment, but please continue to double down on the idiocy, riveting. I get that this has gotten you righties into a lather and you think you are finally gonna bring Hunter down, and hey enjoy that I guess, but per usual, you’re wrong.
Very much to his credit, this dem congressman stated otherwise when he found out Twitter was working with the DNC to suppress free speech and defraud the voters:

'Giving an example, Khanna said if materials uncovering a war crime were hacked and obtained by The New York Times, the Times should be able to publish them.'

"A journalist should not be held accountable for the illegal actions of the source unless they actively aided the hack. So to restrict the distribution of that material, especially regarding a Presidential candidate, seems not in the keeping of the principles of NYT v Sullivan," Khanna said, referencing a landmark 1964 Supreme Court decision regarding press freedom.

@HoosierfanJM

If twitter was not following their own rules and essentially taking orders from outside influences, then it very much becomes a free speech issue.

If twitter was not following their own rules and essentially taking orders from outside influences, then it very much becomes a free speech issue.
No, it doesn’t. You can keep saying this until the veins in your forehead pop, but it won’t make it true.

Very much to his credit, this dem congressman stated otherwise when he found out Twitter was working with the DNC to suppress free speech and defraud the voters:

'Giving an example, Khanna said if materials uncovering a war crime were hacked and obtained by The New York Times, the Times should be able to publish them.'

"A journalist should not be held accountable for the illegal actions of the source unless they actively aided the hack. So to restrict the distribution of that material, especially regarding a Presidential candidate, seems not in the keeping of the principles of NYT v Sullivan," Khanna said, referencing a landmark 1964 Supreme Court decision regarding press freedom.

@HoosierfanJM

Yeah, so what does this have to do with the First Amendment? Nothing. Exactly.

Biden was a private citizen. So no. Your issue is with Twitter. But it has nothing to do with the First Amendment.
LOL The DNC isn't! Did twitter disclose their work for the Biden campaign? McEnany was deplatformed over this story. Gonna be really easy to convince a jury Twitter is the digital equivalent of a town square.

LOL The DNC isn't! Did twitter disclose their work for the Biden campaign? McEnany was deplatformed over this story. Gonna be really easy to convince a jury Twitter is the digital equivalent of a town square.
The DNC? Come on with this nonsense.

The DNC? Come on with this nonsense.
The simplest things are lost on you.

The DNC is the governing body of the National Dem Party. Its leadership includes active dem reps/senators/govs along with other paid hacks, making it easy to draw a line from elements of the government to the Twits.

The DNC made 'requests' to Twitter to censure unfavorable news and tweets, which Twitter 'handled' with efficiency and pride in cutting off free speech to help their pathetic pres candidate.

The FBI did its part by 'warning' Twitter, FB and others to watch out for 'Russian disinfo.'

LOL - way to look up the talking points like a good little Lib.
Then what was it smartass? Way to deflect from the point.

Twitter wasn’t ordered to do anything by anybody, especially the government. They made the decision not to post compromising photos of the Democratic nominee’s son.
Looking to add to your collection of dem icon Anthony Weiner pics? Maybe puf can help you.
Maybe you should act like an adult instead of 15 year old and leave posters out of your replies. If you have a point you shouldn’t have to bring other posters into the conversation.

• Haha
The simplest things are lost on you.

The DNC is the governing body of the National Dem Party. Its leadership includes active dem reps/senators/govs along with other paid hacks, making it easy to draw a line from elements of the government to the Twits.

The DNC made 'requests' to Twitter to censure unfavorable news and tweets, which Twitter 'handled' with efficiency and pride in cutting off free speech to help their pathetic pres candidate.

The FBI did its part by 'warning' Twitter, FB and others to watch out for 'Russian disinfo.'
What would have happened to twitter if they refused the requests?
Nothing.

Look at the liberal simps doubling down, even after getting smacked in the face with indisputable evidence. Like a bunch of trained monkeys.
Maybe you just don’t know what evidence is? I think we finally uncovered your problem. Claims are not evidence. Like when a pillow salesman says the election is stolen, you don’t have to automatically believe it just because you want it to be true. Maybe one of these days you’ll get there.

Maybe you just don’t know what evidence is? I think we finally uncovered your problem. Claims are not evidence. Like when a pillow salesman says the election is stolen, you don’t have to automatically believe it just because you want it to be true. Maybe one of these days you’ll get there.
So the files that Musk released yesterday are just “claims”? You’re less intelligent than I ever gave you credit for.

Then what was it smartass? Way to deflect from the point.

Twitter wasn’t ordered to do anything by anybody, especially the government. They made the decision not to post compromising photos of the Democratic nominee’s son.

Maybe you should act like an adult instead of 15 year old and leave posters out of your replies. If you have a point you shouldn’t have to bring other posters into the conversation.
I get shades of tears with riveting. Definitely obsessed. Really weird.

What would have happened to twitter if they refused the requests?
Nothing.
Then they would not have committed fraud on the voters.

Obviously, the Twit leaders were fine acting on the request - even though a few of the underlings mentioned annoying concerns about free speech.

Are you trying to demonstrate your 35 iq again? No need to, we are convinced.

The emails are evidence.

Evidence of what? Explain it like you understand the facts.
Evidence of taking directions from the dem party to deny free speech to those the dems don't like. The emails are evidence.

The statement of Zuck and the testimony of Twitter's Roth are evidence the FBI was covering up the laptop to influence the election.

This should be easy for you to understand.

ADVERTISEMENT